Baseball vs UGA- Game 3

Jarvis sends one HIGH and DEEP to left and its GONE.  2 run homer and Auburn takes a 2-0 lead in the top 4th.

single by Robert and a stolen base, now a bit batter and Auburn has runners on 1st and 2nd with 1 out and has 2 runs already across.

Jarvis grounds one sharply to 3rd, Todd on 2nd, throw to 1st gets by the first baseman and into foul territory down right field.  Todd comes around to score and Jarvis moves to 2nd.  1 out.  Auburn leads 3-0.

6 minutes ago, WarTiger said:

Jarvis grounds one sharply to 3rd, Todd on 2nd, throw to 1st gets by the first baseman and into foul territory down right field.  Todd comes around to score and Jarvis moves to 2nd.  1 out.  Auburn leads 3-0.

Inning? I appreciate these updates, but....Inning?

sorry.,. top 9th.  Wild pitch scores Jarvis from 3rd.   4-0 Auburn.   2 outs.  McGuffin at 2nd.   Josh Anthony up to bat.

georgia gets a run on a sacrifice fly.   georgia sends one deep to the alley in left center and Todd goes back and dives on the warning track and makes a great catch to end the game.   FINAL Auburn wins 4-1 and takes 2 of 3 in the series.

I like it!!?

I know it's still really early in the season, but if AUburn keeps this type of play up, it'll not only mean post season but hosting as well. 

Archived