Highway to Hell

GiveEmElle

I'm on a charter bus with a group of HS juniors and seniors heading to Tuscaloosa. To make things worse my driver is a former football player at UAT. And he's obnoxious. Thoughts and prayers from you right wingers; I know you're pro at that. Left minded friends, moral support appreciated. 

And just in case this isn't political enough for this forum- Trump sux.

2 minutes ago, GiveEmElle said:

I'm on a charter bus with a group of HS juniors and seniors heading to Tuscaloosa. To make things worse my driver is a former football player at UAT. And he's obnoxious. Thoughts and prayers from you right wingers; I know you're pro at that. Left minded friends, moral support appreciated. 

"former football player at UAT. And he's obnoxious."

Redundant.

4 minutes ago, GiveEmElle said:

...bus...driver...

...former football player at UAT...

...obnoxious...

Story checks out.

Best of luck, F&T.

8 minutes ago, GiveEmElle said:

God bless you! Prayers sent your way!

6 minutes ago, Mims44 said:

Back on politics now people. Hillary raped kids in pizza hut bathrooms in Washington.

amidoingitright?

Alex Jones is on the phone for you.

10 hours ago, GiveEmElle said:

Tuscaloosa! Take a good long hot shower when you get home. I do not wish that stench on anyone. Even you Elle

Welcome back to civilization! 

I busted a gut laughing at your first post. At least I get to go to Auburn this week to speak to some real students!

1 hour ago, SaltyTiger said:

Tuscaloosa! Take a good long hot shower when you get home. I do not wish that stench on anyone. Even you Elle

The one thing that unites us all. 

24 minutes ago, PUB78 said:

Welcome back to civilization! 

I busted a gut laughing at your first post. At least I get to go to Auburn this week to speak to some real students!

Pick me up. I need a cleanse.

1 hour ago, augolf1716 said:

Maybe not left minded but you need all the help you can get going to that hell hole.

By the way turn the volume up

This was on replay in my head all day.

12 hours ago, GiveEmElle said:

Lol. I have met Siran Stacey. He was cool. 

Played golf once with Siran. What a story that man has to tell. Genuinely good dude,

Archived