Question for Ellitor, others

Barnacle

I'm assuming this probably already happens, but how often are coaches meeting with/talking with/seeking out the advice of current players on how to improve the recruiting experience/recruiting practices? I would imagine players would be your most valuable critics. Obviously we have a system in place - especially when everyone who visits says the same thing - family atmosphere, etc. 

5 minutes ago, Barnacle said:

I'm assuming this probably already happens, but how often are coaches meeting with/talking with/seeking out the advice of current players on how to improve the recruiting experience/recruiting practices? I would imagine players would be your most valuable critics. Obviously we have a system in place - especially when everyone who visits says the same thing - family atmosphere, etc. 

I have no clue & not sure connecteds do either. @WarDamnEagleWDE  is the best bet though.

Just now, ellitor said:

I have no clue & not sure connected do either. @WarDamnEagleWDE  is the best bet though.

Thank you sir. 

And to be clear I'm not looking for specifics - time, place, frequency, etc. I'm just curious if players are sought after for their input. Like, is that a common practice? 

Archived