2018 4* WR Seth Williams commits to AU!!!

ellitor

6 hours ago, AUpreacherman22 said:

With S Jackson on board, Hill nearly in the bag, and Ross, the other Jackson, and others still out there, how high is Williams on our board?  Would he be a take right now?  If so, who gets left out?  There's no way we're signing 5 WRs!

1. Yes 2. Yes. 3. Kearis is all dawg. There differering ideas on whether we would take 4 big WRs or not. If not then I think it would be between Hill & Williams on a first one in gets it.

Edited by ellitor
  • Like 1

54 minutes ago, auburn4ever said:

I hope we keep offerring Seth Williams and he signs with us.

How many times should we offer him?

• Like 5

3 minutes ago, aufan57 said:

Like shooting fish in a barrel

Stormtroopers would still miss.

13 hours ago, ClaytonAU said:

I'm ashamed that majority of my most liked content is me messing with a4e 

If you were hunting and a deer just walked up and stood in front of you would you feel guilty about shooting it? Sometimes things are too easy to pass up. :-\ A4E seems like a good sport anyway. 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, auburn4ever said:

I hope we sign 2 or 3 of these WR's. Shedrick Jackson, Kearis Jackson, Seth Williams or Justyn Ross.

Add Matt Hill and I'm sure we will

We definitely need that go up and get it guy. Y'all say that Ross could be polished more. Would y'all still rather have Ross than Seth?

1 hour ago, WFE12 said:

We definitely need that go up and get it guy. Y'all say that Ross could be polished more. Would y'all still rather have Ross than Seth?

I believe that the "polished" comments were relating Hill to Ross.

Have we ever got a player from this HS?  Odd question, but history/tradition could be a small factor.

It is not just some random coincidence that Seth Williams has been on a visit to the enemy twice since he left our cookout. Saban is not going to let him come to us on pride alone. He was not really pushing that hard for him till Seth spurned them on their big recruiting weekend to come to ours.

22 hours ago, bigbird said:

The Russians

Aliens2.jpg

• Like 1

I'd love to see Seth wearing Auburn orange and blue as he signs with the Tigers on signing day.

Edited by auburn4ever

On 7/28/2017 at 8:17 PM, WFE12 said:

Hill is more polished than Ross or Williams. I would say Williams is more polished than Ross. As for friends with JF that would be Hill. Ross also speaks with JF alot more so with JG though. Williams to AU is looking good as long as bama doesn't push. I think we can get Ross still if we get Williams. We will get 1 of Ross or Williams to go along with Hill imo. Maybe both but as ClaytonAU saI'd landing both is going to be difficult. Of we land all 3 Hill Ross and Williams this will rival DC last wr class in Davis NCM and Stove. McClain also is a guy from that class who will be very good before he leaves AU.

• Like 2

Hill just named top 3 of Auburn, Alabama, and USCe! Last visit was to uSCe with his HS coach who is an alumnus there. Is usce a problem or AU /Alabama battle?

41 minutes ago, toddc said:

Hill just named top 3 of Auburn, Alabama, and USCe! Last visit was to uSCe with his HS coach who is an alumnus there. Is usce a problem or AU /Alabama battle?

usc lite is def a problem. That is why he has not committed to us yet. 

On 7/26/2017 at 8:02 AM, gr82be said:

If you were hunting and a deer just walked up and stood in front of you would you feel guilty about shooting it? Sometimes things are too easy to pass up. :-\ A4E seems like a good sport anyway. 

Sometimes those shots can be too good to be true.  Friend of mine said he was in his old farm truck coming back from a tree stand.  When he stopped to unlatch a gate he noticed a nice looking buck just standing there.  He said he considers himself a sportsman and a responsible hunter and it crossed his mind this wasn't fair.....but it had been a bad season.  Passenger window was down so he calmly picked up his pistol and took aim.  Unfortunately for him he was more concerned with the ethical dilemma than what happens when you fire a large bullet from inside a metal box.  He said he's absolutely convinced that while his head was spinning and his ears ringing the deer snatched his keys and tossed them into the bed of fire ants.  

WDE!