Who is WDE's new avi anyway? Snoop?

Soulja Boy, my man. Do you even 2007?

giphy.gif

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply
24 minutes ago, ellitor said:

huh?

Language of memes. Just rattling them bones lol. 

Context:

https://www.sbnation.com/college-football/2017/11/11/16638436/georgia-auburn-soulja-boy-tell-em-dancing-2007-troll

Auburn's troll game was strong Saturday. 

21 minutes ago, Bigbens42 said:

Language of memes. Just rattling them bones lol. 

Context:

https://www.sbnation.com/college-football/2017/11/11/16638436/georgia-auburn-soulja-boy-tell-em-dancing-2007-troll

Auburn's troll game was strong Saturday. 

I love Crank That. Just never knew what Soulja Boy looked like. lol

• 1 month later...
Just now, The Plainsman said:

Tannor signing with anyone today?

Nope. Don't think any school would take him today with his grade concerns. I think if AU takes him it will be in February as best available.

1 minute ago, War to the Eagle said:

Happened the other day.

Hard to get excited of the guy knowing he has grades problems. 

• 3 weeks later...
Just now, aujeff11 said:

Keith Neibuhr changed Tannor’s CB to foggy

did he have it on AU?

4 minutes ago, aujeff11 said:

Yes

probaly grades like you said. If we want him he will be at AU is my guess.

5 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

did he have it on AU?

I think we have to miss on some at other positions. Especially since it appears the staff feels 1 more RB is needed

1 minute ago, GwillMac6 said:

probaly grades like you said. If we want him he will be at AU is my guess.

Not grades. Keith has said for at least 2 if not 3 weeks now his grades were in good shape & better than some had made them out to be.

2 hours ago, ellitor said:

I think we have to miss on some at other positions. Especially since it appears the staff feels 1 more RB is needed

I am really confused by this.  Not just this comment but the new push going after the 2 RBs.  We will have 5 RBs on scholly if we don't take another one.  That seems crazy that we would be looking for another.  I understand that there may not be a lot of confidence in some but it seems crazy to use a scholarship on a RB that is not just an absolute can't miss.  We NEED DB & OL.  I had rather them get one of those than another RB that is a project or may not even be able to crack the lineup.

1 minute ago, LKEEL75 said:

We will have 5 RBs on scholly if we don't take another one. 

6. I think you're like the 4th person I've seen forget Whitlow.

3 minutes ago, LKEEL75 said:

I am really confused by this.  Not just this comment but the new push going after the 2 RBs.  We will have 5 RBs on scholly if we don't take another one.  That seems crazy that we would be looking for another.  I understand that there may not be a lot of confidence in some but it seems crazy to use a scholarship on a RB that is not just an absolute can't miss.  We NEED DB & OL.  I had rather them get one of those than another RB that is a project or may not even be able to crack the lineup.

I never said in this post the RB would come from HS as a project. While that is a real possibility so is a GT RB.

4 hours ago, ellitor said:

6. I think you're like the 4th person I've seen forget Whitlow.

I never said in this post the RB would come from HS as a project. While that is a real possibility so is a GT RB.

Yeah, I know you didn't say that.  I just making an opinion.

• 3 weeks later...
2 hours ago, ellitor said:

Just not sure where he is on the AU board.

Hey Ellitor......I know there are 2-3 slots open and want bother you with this! However, based on your gut feeling, who do you think are our best bets to fill these slots? You probably know this better than the rest of us!  Your knowledge is most appreciated my friend!

4 hours ago, doc4aday said:

Hey Ellitor......I know there are 2-3 slots open and want bother you with this! However, based on your gut feeling, who do you think are our best bets to fill these slots? You probably know this better than the rest of us!  Your knowledge is most appreciated my friend!

It's 3-4 now & as I said 2 days ago I have no clue. This is the strangest closing board I can remember. Not knowing who the top targets are that AU has a good shot at.

All I can tell you is if the staff had it's way I think it would be OT Anderson, Walker, Gouraige, & Ross or Chase.

Archived