2018 4* DE/Buck Caleb Tannor

ellitor

1 minute ago, ellitor said:

It's 3-4 now & as I said 2 days ago I have no clue. This is the strangest closing board I can remember. Not knowing who the top targets are that AU has a good shot at.

All I can tell you is if the staff had it's way I think it would be OT Anderson, Walker, Gouraige, & Ross or Chase.

Your a good patient man E.

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 minutes ago, kd4au said:

Your a good patient man E.

There are some that would disagree but I am working on it.

19 minutes ago, ellitor said:

There are some that would disagree but I am working on it.

you have the patience of Job my friend!  I do appreciate your help, I really do. I guess I get confused easily as my wife says.  I am on a lot of meds for several different health issues and get fuzzy too often. I hope we can hold onto our commits and can get to NSD intact. 

13 hours ago, doc4aday said:

you have the patience of Job my friend!  I do appreciate your help, I really do. I guess I get confused easily as my wife says.  I am on a lot of meds for several different health issues and get fuzzy too often. I hope we can hold onto our commits and can get to NSD intact. 

Hey doc happens to me all the time............3-2-1

AUBURN, Ala. — When asked one specific question, Caleb Tannor didn’t hesitate.

The question: Do you like the idea of playing against Georgia?

“Definitely,” Tannor said with a smile. “You’ll see.”

The 4-star Buck defensive end prospect was once committed to the Bulldogs. In fact, he committed to Georgia over Auburn back in the summer. As the Bulldogs recruited others at his position, Tannor’s solidity in the Georgia class started to waver, which resulted in his eventual de-commitment.

That wasn’t 100 percent his choice at the time.

Now he’s glad it happened.

Tannor lists a top three of Auburn, Florida and Nebraska — in no particular order. Florida State or Miami could earn his last official visit, so those programs have an outside shot at least.

But when he referred to his decision-making process, Tannor kept referring to “both,” meaning Auburn and Florida. Those are the two programs to look out for when he makes an announcement at his high school on National Signing Day.

In Auburn’s case, he’s quite familiar with the Tigers.

“Auburn was always going to be in the race,” Tannor said. “It was close [when I committed the first time]. It was real close. I just went to Georgia because I grew up in Georgia. I grew up liking Georgia.”

Tannor said he thinks Gus Malzahn will come by his school on Monday. He’s already had an in-home visit with Dan Mullen and the Florida staff the week before he officially visited the Gators. More or less, the busy part of Tannor’s recruitment is complete, unless he ends up taking that last official next weekend.

He must now close in on his final decision.

As of now, he’s not leaning one way or another.

“No, I don’t think so. Like I said, they’ve both got the same things I need to look at,” Tannor said. “Same pros and cons. There are really no cons, to be honest. I’ve just got to pray about it and stuff like that. Then we’ll see.”

But the Tigers have made the message clear — and he likes the pitch.

“[Gus Malzahn], he wants me to come play early. I’ve got an opportunity to play early at the Buck position. What do I like about it? Just being able to run around and rush,” Tannor said. “Yeah, definitely. Definitely [can see myself playing at Auburn.”

P9qf3XJ.gif

5 minutes ago, AUBwins said:

@GwillMac6 in his GIF library.  :P

IMG_0600.GIF

tenor.gif?itemid=3495287

Just now, fredst said:

One of my favorite movies of all time ?

one of caleb tannor's as well!!!! HURRY FRED! we need you to bond with him over this and steer him to au! lol *SNAP SNAP* get on it!

3 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

one of caleb tannor's as well!!!! HURRY FRED! we need you to bond with him over this and steer him to au! lol *SNAP SNAP* get on it!

397E52D7-26D5-43DE-9CDD-C758C6AEBAF8.gif

I see the gif monsters are bored while waiting for the women't basketball game to start at 4 0'clock. bammer at AU, whup 'em Tigers!

4 minutes ago, fredst said:

397E52D7-26D5-43DE-9CDD-C758C6AEBAF8.gif

5r.gif

3 minutes ago, Mikey said:

I see the gif monsters are bored while waiting for the women't basketball game to start at 4 0'clock. bammer at AU, whup 'em Tigers!

so now you have to be bored to post gifs?  lol you want a non gif?! OK! I will oblige! WOOOOOO!!!!

x9apg.jpg

15 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

so now you have to be bored to post gifs?  lol you want a non gif?! OK! I will oblige! WOOOOOO!!!!

x9apg.jpg

What's the difference between that and a gif? Not that I care all that much, just killing time until the BB game starts on the SEC network. :) Also, since there's time, what does "gif" stand for?

1 hour ago, GwillMac6 said:

AUBURN, Ala. — When asked one specific question, Caleb Tannor didn’t hesitate.

The question: Do you like the idea of playing against Georgia?

“Definitely,” Tannor said with a smile. “You’ll see.”

The 4-star Buck defensive end prospect was once committed to the Bulldogs. In fact, he committed to Georgia over Auburn back in the summer. As the Bulldogs recruited others at his position, Tannor’s solidity in the Georgia class started to waver, which resulted in his eventual de-commitment.

That wasn’t 100 percent his choice at the time.

Now he’s glad it happened.

Tannor lists a top three of Auburn, Florida and Nebraska — in no particular order. Florida State or Miami could earn his last official visit, so those programs have an outside shot at least.

But when he referred to his decision-making process, Tannor kept referring to “both,” meaning Auburn and Florida. Those are the two programs to look out for when he makes an announcement at his high school on National Signing Day.

In Auburn’s case, he’s quite familiar with the Tigers.

“Auburn was always going to be in the race,” Tannor said. “It was close [when I committed the first time]. It was real close. I just went to Georgia because I grew up in Georgia. I grew up liking Georgia.”

Tannor said he thinks Gus Malzahn will come by his school on Monday. He’s already had an in-home visit with Dan Mullen and the Florida staff the week before he officially visited the Gators. More or less, the busy part of Tannor’s recruitment is complete, unless he ends up taking that last official next weekend.

He must now close in on his final decision.

As of now, he’s not leaning one way or another.

“No, I don’t think so. Like I said, they’ve both got the same things I need to look at,” Tannor said. “Same pros and cons. There are really no cons, to be honest. I’ve just got to pray about it and stuff like that. Then we’ll see.”

But the Tigers have made the message clear — and he likes the pitch.

“[Gus Malzahn], he wants me to come play early. I’ve got an opportunity to play early at the Buck position. What do I like about it? Just being able to run around and rush,” Tannor said. “Yeah, definitely. Definitely [can see myself playing at Auburn.”

Play early? He gonna play with TD, Big Kat and the other guy we have committed at the buck position?

38 minutes ago, Mikey said:

What's the difference between that and a gif? Not that I care all that much, just killing time until the BB game starts on the SEC network. :) Also, since there's time, what does "gif" stand for?

G-Grandmas

I- Ironing

F- Fajitas

1 hour ago, Mikey said:

google-search-coupon.jpg

46 minutes ago, WFE12 said:

Play early? He gonna play with TD, Big Kat and the other guy we have committed at the buck position?

I like that attitude from a dude!!! BELIEVE IN YOURSELF YOUNG MAN!! #alphmentality AKA the opposite mentality of matthew hill.........

1 minute ago, GwillMac6 said:

I like that attitude from a dude!!! BELIEVE IN YOURSELF YOUNG MAN!! #alphmentality AKA the opposite mentality of matthew hill.........

I don't mind that attitude at all it's just that Gus told him he would play early. But hey...he probably could play over the other freshman buck.

Just now, AUDevil said:

aw that's sweet, you giffed him a coupon

And Who says Christmas time is the only time for giffing! haha

Archived