2018 4* OG Trey Hill (UGa)

ellitor

I still think he is 50/50. I will be very interested to hear what KN's take is. Hopefully that should come out soon. I am not sure this Witfong guy has any real inside information. I saw that E asked him why he switched on Twitter, but I never saw him give a response. 

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, thaitopher said:

I still think he is 50/50. I will be very interested to hear what KN's take is. Hopefully that should come out soon. I am not sure this Witfong guy has any real inside information. I saw that E asked him why he switched on Twitter, but I never saw him give a response. 

KN was on local radio show just a bit ago and said that he thought we were still in it for TH but more and more signs were pointing toward UGa.

6 minutes ago, thaitopher said:

I asked Wolk not Wilfong. Wolk is the Recruiting reporter for AU's SEC Country and he is pretty good. He is at 90% on his picks right now. Keith believes it's a toss up still like he always has.

7 minutes ago, LKEEL75 said:

KN was on local radio show just a bit ago and said that he thought we were still in it for TH but more and more signs were pointing toward UGa.

Did he ever say what those "signs" were?

2 hours ago, thaitopher said:

wilfong knows his stuff. When he puts a crystal ball in for you usually it is a great sign. And it was when he put in one for us BUT like I said above the georgia mods never wavered.

3 hours ago, bmartin3228 said:

Dang always felt good about him with what I have read coming up to this point . This one is going to hurt bad !!!!!

It ain't over yet. Keith still thinks it's a toss up.

This would be a big loss if he signs with the leg-humpers. I’ve been disappointed in Herb Hand’s recruiting ability so far. I thought he would bring in guys like we were getting with Jeff Grimes. Let’s hope he turns it around by signing day

2 minutes ago, augolf1716 said:

Don't feel so bad fredst it will all work out. Hell its only cruitin

Crutin is the lifeblood of the program. It is what keeps ohio state, bama and clemson at the top each year. We got to win some of these key battles with kirby. We all thought this was one of the ones we would win.

10 minutes ago, fredst said:

43025343-CD8D-4AF6-9DB1-22B57FADFD0F.gif

I am right there with you brother. 

crying-gif-13.gif

1 hour ago, GwillMac6 said:

It is what keeps ohio state, bama and clemson at the top each year.

Well that and developing players. Getting talent is only 1 part of the equation. There are just as many top 10 classes each year that underachieve as ones who do well.

18 minutes ago, ellitor said:

Well that and developing players. Getting talent is only 1 part of the equation. There are just as many top 10 classes each year that underachieve as ones who do well.

we got the accumulating talent part down baby!!!! WOOOOOO!!!! I am of the mindset getting the top talent is the hard part. at least we got that part down pat. Just need to tighten up a few positions where we do not get the most out of our talent each year. I LIKE IT E!!! keep em coming.

9 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

we got the accumulating talent part down baby!!!! WOOOOOO!!!! I am of the mindset getting the top talent is the hard part. at least we got that part down pat. Just need to tighten up a few positions where we do not get the most out of our talent each year. I LIKE IT E!!! keep em coming.

I’m not really upset, lol. I will say I’m liking the way our class is shaping up but OL is the one position that still has me a little edgy. This road grader on our side would have made me feel a lot better. Oh well....

4 minutes ago, fredst said:

I’m not really upset, lol. I will say I’m liking the way our class is shaping up but OL is the one position that still has me a little edgy. This road grader on our side would have made me feel a lot better. Oh well....

I hope if we miss on trey hill tank jenkins will welcome us back with open arms and he lands in this class! lol

18 hours ago, GwillMac6 said:

Crutin is the lifeblood of the program. It is what keeps ohio state, bama and clemson at the top each year. We got to win some of these key battles with kirby. We all thought this was one of the ones we would win.

yep

Sick of GA snagging all the recruits. This is something that will get more difficult the longer Kirby stays and the more GA’s program develops. GA is the hotbed for recruiting. We’ve got to be able to beat them on these battles. Kirby is building something strong at GA like Saban does every year at Bama. We have to play them both. Let’s hope Gus can hang with them. 

22 minutes ago, WarEagleHunter1221 said:

Sick of GA snagging all the recruits. This is something that will get more difficult the longer Kirby stays and the more GA’s program develops. GA is the hotbed for recruiting. We’ve got to be able to beat them on these battles. Kirby is building something strong at GA like Saban does every year at Bama. We have to play them both. Let’s hope Gus can hang with them. 

As of today, we have the 8th best class in the nation overall, and our Star rating has us 5th. We’re hanging pretty well. 

Archived