2018 4* OG Trey Hill (UGa)

ellitor

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, austudnt23 said:

Why so little talk about Hill our top OL target on the board? Adding Hill and DW or a top Juco OT will be very good for us. 

Someone named Fields seems to have taken over would be my guess

He's definitely a monster but he holds and tackles a lot which obviously isnt good lol. Its pretty damn funny actually. I do like his aggressiveness and he could be a beast for us.

We must be looking good for him at the moment

46 minutes ago, austudnt23 said:

Why so little talk about Hill our top OL target on the board? Adding Hill and DW or a top Juco OT will be very good for us. 

Hell, I'll start posting about him every day then, lol. Guy is a stud, really want him to pick AU.

10 minutes ago, AUintheATL said:

23.... is he really an option for Auburn? His IV today said a Top 3 of UGA, Clemson & FSU.

We are Def n the mix with the other 3 mentioned.

56 minutes ago, augolf1716 said:

Someone named Fields seems to have taken over would be my guess

This could be one of the guys JF reply helps us with. He really likes Auburn anyway. He has been to Auburn more than any other campus and brought his while family last week on a Very good visit.

2 minutes ago, austudnt23 said:

This could be one of the guys JF reply helps us with. He really likes Auburn anyway. He has been to Auburn more than any other campus and brought his while family last week on a Very good visit.

Agreed 

I think the lack of chatter on TH has to do with little info coming out on him as well as the presumption that AU is not a serious contender. I would love for the chatter to pick up on this guy!

3 hours ago, austudnt23 said:

OK so how many pages do we need to run up to? We can make it happen family lets get going. I think if he was a OT he would get more attention,we really need a couple of OT's, all we seem to get is OG's.But he does seem like a talent and we need to get him on board asap. Do you think he could also play OT?

1 minute ago, kd4au said:

OK so how many pages do we need to run up to? We can make it happen family lets get going. I think if he was a OT he would get more attention,we really need a couple of OT's, all we seem to get is OG's.But he does seem like a talent and we need to get him on board asap. Do you think he could also play OT?

Kid is a stud OG. He is a top 50 prospect in the country.  I don't believe he could play OT due to heights and weight. Kid is a road grader at OG. 

7 minutes ago, austudnt23 said:

Kid is a stud OG. He is a top 50 prospect in the country.  I don't believe he could play OT due to heights and weight. Kid is a road grader at OG. 

Do you suppose that is why the staff let a tank go, because they have their eyes set on a road grader?

4 hours ago, austudnt23 said:

Why so little talk about Hill our top OL target on the board?

Because until you started chiming in it felt like he was all dawg or nole.

24 minutes ago, LakeBum said:

Do you suppose that is why the staff let a tank go? because they have their eyes set on a road grader? Hill and feel real good about him after last week's visit.

FIFY

12 minutes ago, ellitor said:

Because until you started chiming in it felt like he was all dawg or nole.

Nit saying we are leading we are for sure in the race and will get an official. Like I saI'd he has been here more than any other campus. Around 10 times or more on his own dime. Kid brought both parents and siblings on last trip. We are Def in this. 

16 hours ago, austudnt23 said:

I know you meant whole here, but I did a double take after glancing first and thought I was reading his white family. Got a small chuckle out of it.^-^

Does he have a time on when he wants to commit? I couldn't find one in the thread,NSD, after the season ,before the season,anyone know?

10 hours ago, kd4au said:

Does he have a time on when he wants to commit? I couldn't find one in the thread,NSD, after the season ,before the season,anyone know?

Ellitor said "late in or after season" in another thread.

IMO from what all I have been told if we have the type of season we are capable of having and that is expected we will get TH. We are recruiting him very hard. JF will have some influence on TH also. I am not sure of his plans for when he is committing so I will defer to what E said later in season or after. I know he wants to watch the teams he is interested in AU, UGA, FSU, and  Clemson. We should be able to make a pretty strong case the 2nd game of the season.

Archived