ellitor

2018 4* DE/Buck Brenton Cox (Ohio St)

7 posts in this topic

4_5031544.jpg

Stockbridge, GA (Stockbridge)
Ht 6-4 Wt 235
247 Profile
Offers include AU, UGA, tOSU, Bama, Clemson, Vols, UF, LSU
UGA lean but was @ AU last week on a 3 day visit while his coach took part in the AU coaching clinic & expected back for A Day per Keith

Edited by ellitor

lol I never even heard of this kid till today. Welp better there than playing for the pups. Urb gonna urb. Best recruiter in the country not named saban.

1 person likes this

6 hours ago, GwillMac6 said:

lol I never even heard of this kid till today. Welp better there than playing for the pups. Urb gonna urb. Best recruiter in the country not named saban.

He had a couple visits to AU this year including a 3 day trip. UGA had been in the lead but didn't get him. They are really struggling in this class. Unfortunately they have they talent & schedule to win double digit games & thus turn the class around.

On 4/26/2017 at 0:05 AM, GwillMac6 said:

Here is a really good article explaining Gorgia 2018 recruiting woes. 

https://uga.rivals.com/news/cause-for-concern-here-are-the-problems-for-georgia-s-recruiting-in-2018

The UGA board on the Rant is really losing their mind over the 2018 class.  If you guys want some Sunday night entertainment I suggest reading. It's like their pets heads are falling off or something. 

Edited by thaitopher
1 person likes this