2018 4* DE/Buck Brenton Cox (Ohio St)

ellitor

4_5031544.jpg

Stockbridge, GA (Stockbridge)
Ht 6-4 Wt 235
247 Profile
Offers include AU, UGA, tOSU, Bama, Clemson, Vols, UF, LSU
UGA lean but was @ AU last week on a 3 day visit while his coach took part in the AU coaching clinic & expected back for A Day per Keith

• 4 weeks later...

lol I never even heard of this kid till today. Welp better there than playing for the pups. Urb gonna urb. Best recruiter in the country not named saban.

6 hours ago, GwillMac6 said:

lol I never even heard of this kid till today. Welp better there than playing for the pups. Urb gonna urb. Best recruiter in the country not named saban.

He had a couple visits to AU this year including a 3 day trip. UGA had been in the lead but didn't get him. They are really struggling in this class. Unfortunately they have they talent & schedule to win double digit games & thus turn the class around.

On 4/26/2017 at 0:05 AM, GwillMac6 said:

Here is a really good article explaining Gorgia 2018 recruiting woes. 

https://uga.rivals.com/news/cause-for-concern-here-are-the-problems-for-georgia-s-recruiting-in-2018

The UGA board on the Rant is really losing their mind over the 2018 class.  If you guys want some Sunday night entertainment I suggest reading. It's like their pets heads are falling off or something. 

• 2 years later...
4 hours ago, Auburn Kev said:

What's the story?

There's gotta be a free story out there. I'm not going to flea central 247.

6 hours ago, Auburn Kev said:

What's the story?

Got arrested then just a terrrible attitude from I’ve read. Hopefully he turns it around and comes to AU lol. Great athlete! 

Make that Fields, Cox, and Ford from their great class already gone. Their DL wasn’t that great last year (one of tbe worst in conference at generating pressure) and losing more experience. It’s time to beat them. 

Have had 6 arrests the last 6 months as well. It’s always hate Georgia week. 

Archived