Baseball vs uat

Capital city classic tonight.   Let's go tigers.  Kick the crap out of uat.

Lineup tonight:

Todd
Estes
Jarvis
Robert
Ingram
Davis
Anthony
Logan
Holland

Camacho pitching

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jarvis sends one deep to the alley in left center but left fielder jumps and catches it against the wall

Is that bammer's ace? I haven't kept up with them much but I heard somewhere that they only have one really great pitcher and I don't know his name.

Holland drops a bunt to the 3rd base side, barehand throw to 1st, hits Holland and goes into shallow left.  Auburn plates a run,  Other base runners move to 2nd and 3rd.  Still no outs.  Auburn leads 1-0.  Back to the Top of the order with Todd

Todd strikes out swinging, throw gets away from the catcher but makes the throw to 1st to complete the out.  1 out.   Estes up.

Estes is walked intentionally after taking a strike.  Very odd, but it is uat, so who knows.   Regardless.  Auburn has the bases loaded with 1 out for Jarvis.

Robert drops one into left center and that plates 2 more runs.  Auburn leads 3-0.  Runners on 1st and 3rd for Dylan Ingram

Camacho pitches well to get out of the inning without any more damage.  After 3 complete, Auburn leads 3-1

Streaming is about 2 minutes behind ESPNU....interesting.

Walked the batter....two on now...and in trouble again....

Dang...now in really big trouble.....time for a new pitcher IMO. Sac fly scored run #2 but only one out and out comes BT again which means a new pitcher.

Archived