Baseball vs uat

Out of the inning with no further damage......nice defensive play.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

uat's pitcher mowing them down right now. The play to end the last inning was something though. Going to need a few more runs to hang on to this one. 

Sac fly to center and very poor throw to home allowed the run to score and base runner to take 2nd....game tied...

OK...got a runner on 2nd with one out and bama goes to the bullpen....still tied at 3.

I don't know why, but Ingram looks so uncomfortable at the plate. He's tight, upright, and jerky. Am I the only one who sees this? He needs to be more fluid, he is swinging over the top of every pitch.

Sac fly moves Robert to 3rd.....2 outs now and Anthony has a chance to give AU the lead. 

Well....an infield hit by Anthony...eight hops to the shortstop and he was at first by the time the SS made the throw....AU now up 4-3

pop up to first and the inning is over.  AU having a hard time making good contact.....but got enough runs to be in the lead.

Watson in to pitch for Auburn....needs to hold the lead....keep that first runner off base... which he does by means of a high pop fly to center.  That's a good omen IMO

great play at third end the inning....fine relay gets the runner trying to stretch a double into 3.....well done...and the innning is over.

Quick up and down for AU.....bama still down 4-3.going to bottom of the 7th

ingraham caught looking and inning is over...bama at bat bottom of 8th still down by one.

Defensive move..Robert to First now...Watson still on the mound....Gilliken now in right.

38 minutes ago, wareagle13 said:

I don't know why, but Ingram looks so uncomfortable at the plate. He's tight, upright, and jerky. Am I the only one who sees this? He needs to be more fluid, he is swinging over the top of every pitch.

Couldn't agree more. He looks terrible, he may even need to sit a game or two to clear his head. Our middle of the lineup has been decent lately but if we can get Ingram and Anthony to start popping more doubles and a few homers that will help tremendously 

Archived