Tuberville Birmingham Radio Appearances

RunInRed

"If it wasn't for me, you wouldn't have Nick Saban."

- Tuberville on why Alabama fans should vote for him

Got to hand it to Tubs, he can bust out the one liners.

27 minutes ago, Tiger said:

Helluva quote regarding Saban lol

He'll have to learn to appeal to the majority of the voting base in this state if he's serious about running for Guvna.

Just now, keesler said:

He'll have to learn to appeal to the majority of the voting base in this state if he's serious about running for Guvna.

Definitely. I didn't know whether to laugh or be pissed at him :laugh:

This is not a crack on Tuberville at all when I say this but when it comes to Governor of Alabama, the bar has been set pretty low as of late. They could do a lot worse than Tubs. Seems to me to be honest, smart and he has the fortitude to survive the day to day pressures that job would bring. 

12 minutes ago, corchjay said:

I'll take a wait see for his stance and policies.  "Educator" back ground, screams democrat to me soooo..... 

He's Church of Christ. I'd expect him to be pretty conservative. 

Just now, Barnacle said:

He's Church of Christ. I'd expect him to be pretty conservative. 

Maybe so morally but politically I don't know.  I"m sure he's a part of the "teachers union" and they have a lot of power within the state.  We will see.  Like I said I'll wait and see what his stance and policies are.  However I like the guy.  

1 minute ago, corchjay said:

Maybe so morally but politically I don't know.  I"m sure he's a part of the "teachers union" and they have a lot of power within the state.  We will see.  Like I said I'll wait and see what his stance and policies are.  However I like the guy.  

You think so? I guess I don't associate college football coaches with teachers unions. 

4 minutes ago, Barnacle said:

You think so? I guess I don't associate college football coaches with teachers unions. 

I'm not sure but I've heard they have the same as regular elem/mid/high school  teachers.  However the AEA is taking a big hit from the Alabama legislature and most teachers are moving to the AAE union, a more federalized union.  I'm a coach, however, I don't like the liberal stance of the union and elect to not participate even though there are many benefits to belonging for the average teacher.  

1 minute ago, auburn4ever said:

IMO, coach Tuberville would be a good AD for AU when JJ steps down or retires.

Not at AU, no, somewhere else possibly.  He's burned way to many bridges with big donor brass to be a solid enough fundraiser

Not an administrator of any kind. He sucks at administrating. He would also suck at governing. Like the last 3 we've had. I like him on occasion on tv and radio. He should stick to that and duck ? hunting. 

Archived