Donna Brazile Blasts Media For ‘Carrying on the Fake Narrative’ in DNC Hack

Auburn85

http://www.mediaite.com/online/donna-brazile-blasts-media-for-carrying-on-the-fake-narrative-in-dnc-hack/

Days after admitting she made “a mistake I will forever regret,” by sending town hall debate topics to the Hillary Clinton campaign in advance, former DNC Chair Donna Brazile is blaming the media for “carrying on a fake narrative” with the DNC hack.

In a new SiriusXM special — Progress Presents: For Colored Girls Who Have Considered Politics – A Women’s History Month Panel — hosted by Zerlina Maxwell, Brazile called the media “complicit” in attempts by the Russians to interfere with the 2016 election by carrying on what she termed a “fake narrative.”

A hacked email released by WikiLeaks in October exposed Brazilesending debate topics to the Clinton campaign, seemingly to put theBernie Sanders campaign at a disadvantage.

At the SiriusXM panel, Brazile told panel moderator Zerlina Maxwell, that people “better understand the ramifications” if they “can take down a woman of stature like Hillary Clinton with bogus stuff.” And she added that she concurred with a recent assessment of the Russia situation from former Vice President Dick Cheney.

“I’ve never agreed with Dick Cheney in my entire life, but when he said it was an act of war, I have to agree with the former Vice President,” Brazile said. “It was an act of war.”

Archived