First, they ignore you...

AURaptor

then they laugh at you. then they fight you. then you win - Gandhi. 

The death of corporate media 

14 minutes ago, AURaptor said:

then they laugh at you. then they fight you. then you win - Gandhi. 

The death of corporate media 

Good stuff Raptor. Looks like President Trump will stiff arm the media and go straight to the great people that elected him. 

And on the day that Theresa May has pressed full speed ahead with Brexit too. To the shock and horror of some, there's no " fixing " this. It can't be undone. 

1 hour ago, AURaptor said:

And on the day that Theresa May has pressed full speed ahead with Brexit too. To the shock and horror of some, there's no " fixing " this. It can't be undone. 

Remember when the UK voted for Brexit and their economy collapsed and their stock market collapsed and people fled London and we suffered global economic recession and zombies closed the channel tunnel and .......yeah, me neither.....

5 minutes ago, japantiger said:

Remember when the UK voted for Brexit and their economy collapsed and their stock market collapsed and people fled London and we suffered global economic recession and zombies closed the channel tunnel and .......yeah, me neither.....

Of course you exaggerate everything. I don't really care what they chose-- on the whole, it may be best. But I know the pound has dropped about 25 cents so my travel is cheaper.

6 hours ago, TexasTiger said:

Of course you exaggerate everything

Because the Left NEVER exaggerate anything ! 

:laugh: 

24 minutes ago, AUUSN said:

The old guard is saved!! Hurrah!!

That lounge chair on the Titanic has now been moved to a dryer part of the deck. 

:laugh:

10 hours ago, TexasTiger said:

Of course you exaggerate everything. I don't really care what they chose-- on the whole, it may be best. But I know the pound has dropped about 25 cents so my travel is cheaper.

Just like with the US election; I'm pretty sure you guys (you know, the Smart People) all predicted global economic meltdown associated with Brexit and the US election...maybe I jumped the shark on Zombies :-); but I see as usual not only are you still consistently wrong on just about everything,  but you also lack a sense of humor....

21 minutes ago, japantiger said:

Just like with the US election; I'm pretty sure you guys (you know, the Smart People) all predicted global economic meltdown associated with Brexit and the US election...maybe I jumped the shark on Zombies :-); but I see as usual not only are you still consistently wrong on just about everything,  but you also lack a sense of humor....

You're "pretty sure"... which means you consistently assume your biased assumptions are right. You also assume you're funny.

Archived