OT: Prayers needed

ellitor

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Condolences....and peace to you and your family members..

So sorry @ellitor. I was so hoping for a different outcome. My prayers go to you and especially to your mother. It is difficult to lose a parent. And I know it is hard for you to watch your mother have to experience it. When you feel up to it, I would love to have you share a few memories about your grandfather. It sounds like you were close and I am sure he had a great influence on you. Peace be with your family. May God grant you all comfort.

I'm just now learning of your loss. I'm asking my Heavenly Father to allow His awesome peace and comfort to fill you and your family members' hearts and souls. 

Prayers for the peace that passes all understanding.

we all must embrace the wonderful memories of our loved ones and cling to the promise that this world is not our home.

hang in there, E

Praying for the peace that passeth all understanding for your Mom, you and all the family in this time.

Prayers for All E. May God Bless!!

Was hoping for a different outcome. Continuing to pray for you and your family.

E, I recently lost someone near and dear to me so I know there is nothing anybody can say that will ease the pain.  You just have to work through the grieving process.  Just know our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

Romans 8:28 E. God will take this bad event in your life and turn it into something good for your family, and for his glory.

39 minutes ago, lionheartkc said:

Sorry to hear about your loss, E. I pray for peace and comfort for you and your family.

You were on my mind this morning lion, hope everything is going well

I am so sorry to hear about your loss. Please know that you and your family have prayers from me and my family.

27 minutes ago, Maverick.AU said:

You were on my mind this morning lion, hope everything is going well

So far so good.  This weekend was the low point in my "chemo arc", but it wasn't bad... just tiring. Thanks for checking in. Hope you are still doing well, too.  

So sorry for your loss, E. My grandmother passed last month as well, so I feel your pain. Hang in there!

Condolences E ... Just know you have the family here that can support you buddy.  That goes for all of the family members here that have gone through some rough times recently.  I hope all of you can continue to heal. Prayers sent.

Just saw this thread.  Very sorry to hear about your grandfather.  I will keep your family in my prayers.

. “I do not want you to be ignorant, brethren, concerning those who have fallen asleep, lest you sorrow as others who have no hope. For if we believe that Jesus died and rose again, even so God will bring with Him those who sleep in Jesus” (1 Thessalonians 4:13, 14). Very sorry to hear about your grandfather's passing. 

Archived