Softball vs. Georgia - game 2

Long fly by Wallace for third out......but, boy she is really seeing the ball tonight.....

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well her (Carlee's) last two at bats were flys to about the same spot but they had her played.  Still a good night for her.

Didn't get that double play, so let's get it on this batter.

Draper makes the catch in center to end it.  AUBURN WINS 13-4.  WAR EAGLE ..  Going for sweep tomorrow at 11 AM.

Great game - I think the ladies got fired up when it was a bad call at home.  maybe they will stay fired up.

The umpire was bad enough to significantly take away from the game.  Glad the final score was of the run rule spread variety

lets have a true 5 inning win tomorrow

1 hour ago, WarTiger said:

Auburn moves to 30-5 on the season.

That's without Cooper getting a lot of hits. She gets a lot of walks though

14 hits today and none for Cooper.  I keep thinking she's going to get her fuse lit one of these games and then burn like a house fire for about 20 games.   

This Georgia team is in rebuilding mode with all the freshmen they have - they miss Wilkinson badly, also Hugo and couple of other bats, like the girl who had 23 homers last year.  Still a dangerous team, though, with the Emmanuels, DiCarlo, Summerlin, and McGuire.  We should be a favorite to get the sweep, but who knows?

7 hours ago, OlderWhiskey said:

I keep thinking she's going to get her fuse lit one of these games and then burn like a house fire for about 20 games.

Great analogy and hope it comes for the postseason. 

Archived