Antuwan Jackson

milehighfan

I was wondering if anyone had any information on DT Antuwan Jackson. When you see anything on the DL it's about Brown, Cowart or Davidson.  I was just wondering how he was progressing.

Wasn't he battling knee issues from the beginning as a true freshman?

6 hours ago, WarTim said:

Wasn't he battling knee issues from the beginning as a true freshman?

No, that is Jauntavius Johnson who had knee surgery in high school and then again during fall camp last year.

On 4/2/2017 at 1:26 PM, milehighfan said:

I was wondering if anyone had any information on DT Antuwan Jackson. When you see anything on the DL it's about Brown, Cowart or Davidson.  I was just wondering how he was progressing.

He has been talked about as being one of the guys in consistent rotation at DT to make a quality impact.

10 hours ago, ellitor said:

He has been talked about as being one of the guys in consistent rotation at DT to make a quality impact.

I think Jackson has been pretty good. It's just Brown has stepped up his game to another notch. Told RG thinks Brown could be one of the best DT's to play at AU in a long time. And RG isn't one to say things like this. Also told Brown has become a leader on the D.   

14 hours ago, ellitor said:

Thanks for the info, E.

6 hours ago, WarDamnEagleWDE said:

I think Jackson has been pretty good. It's just Brown has stepped up his game to another notch. Told RG thinks Brown could be one of the best DT's to play at AU in a long time. And RG isn't one to say things like this. Also told Brown has become a leader on the D.   

That would go a long way in easing the loss of Adams.

On ‎4‎/‎4‎/‎2017 at 9:57 AM, WarDamnEagleWDE said:

I would not object to this if it comes to fruition.

On 4/4/2017 at 8:57 AM, WarDamnEagleWDE said:

Maybe a legit reason the oline is getting bad reviews?

On ‎4‎/‎4‎/‎2017 at 8:57 AM, WarDamnEagleWDE said:

That is saying something considering the great  DT's that have played at AU.If he is better than Adams or Fairley he will be a first round pick for sure. 

Archived