3) Many starters (like RBs, etc) not playing

4) A beautiful day in God's Country!

15 minutes ago, gr82b4au said:

We will be making our way to the game this Saturday. Here is what I expect:

1) Vanilla offense but a little more passing

2) Stidham the first half, MW and WB the second half

3) Many starters (like RBs, etc) not playing

4) A beautiful day in God's Country!

I was thinking we'd see Stidham leading one offense, and MW/WB sharing time with the second offense. I think we'll see Stidham play most of the game, but as usual, I might be wrong!

A million check downs to will Hastings 

an unknown RB getting majority of the reps and the fan base will go crazy

Defense will look dominant 

Malik Willis will wow the folks and people will be hollering for him to be the back up

something like that 

22 minutes ago, DAG said:

A million check downs to will Hastings 

an unknown RB getting majority of the reps and the fan base will go crazy

Defense will look dominant 

Malik Willis will wow the folks and people will be hollering him to be the back up

something like that 

If I recall correctly, in last year's spring game a little known RB by the name of Pettway got a good number of carries and everyone went crazy seeing how dominant he looked. Turned out pretty well for us.

1 hour ago, thaitopher said:

If I recall correctly, in last year's spring game a little known RB by the name of Pettway got a good number of carries and everyone went crazy seeing how dominant he looked. Turned out pretty well for us.

Most people from the state of Alabama knew who the hell KP was .He was one of the two feature RBs taken in 2013. In fact , it just so happened that we had 2 legit 5 star RBs  in  JR/Roc Thomas plus Corey Grant and CAP ahead of him in 2014 causing him to switch to FB. A position , quite frankly , he didn't prefer . I didn't  even mention Peyton Barber. KP was far from little known.  I mean he had offers from FSU and UGA for a reason and was an ESPN top 300 recruit. That is a stretch .

As noted it should be a beautiful day in Auburn

The offense will look blah due to the vanilla nature and installation of the offense.  I wouldn't expect a lot of scoring.

Stidham will look like a guy that's still getting used to everything which will heat up the Sean discussion for the fall.

Lots of tempo work

some TE passes!

8 minutes ago, DAG said:

Most people from the state of Alabama knew who the hell KP was .He was one of the two feature RBs taken in 2013. In fact , it just so happened that we had 2 legit 5 star RBs  in  JR/Roc Thomas plus Corey Grant and CAP ahead of him in 2014 causing him to switch to FB. A position , quite frankly , he didn't prefer . I didn't  even mention Peyton Barber. KP was far from little known.  I mean he had offers from FSU and UGA for a reason and was an ESPN top 300 recruit. That is a stretch .

Disagree. Few people expected he would be little more than a backup FB to Cox during last year's spring game. 

3 minutes ago, thaitopher said:

Disagree. Few people expected he would be little more than a backup FB to Cox during last year's spring game. 

That is fair. But to say little was known about him is very inaccurate. He decommitted from FSU and committed to us and I specifically remember that being a big deal. His natural position is RB. I wasn't surprised that he could become a good RB. I was surprised that he was able to be as dominant in such a short span. What I am referencing is someone who has no type of pub. 

Archived