LSU Lineman Committ running track

LKEEL75

This big boy is picking them up and putting them down...  link  Sorry I couldn't get the video to link from the quote so here is the twitter link as well:

https://twitter.com/i/web/status/847641928350916612

For a prospect of his size, Baton Rouge native Kardell Thomas has got some serious wheels.

The 6-foot-4, 320-pound prospect from Southern University Lab School in Louisiana recently took place in a high school track event that really showed off his speed. While he isn’t the fastest player on the relay field, he is by far the biggest and doesn’t appear to be the slowest.

Despite being a 2019 commit, Thomas pledged his verbal commitment to the Tigers back in 2016. It’s easy to see why LSU isn’t the only offer for this 2019 prospect, as Alabama, Oklahoma, and Texas have all already extended scholarship offers to Thomas.

If Matt Canada is still LSU’s offensive coordinator by the time Thomas arrives on campus, just imagine the unique plays the offensive coordinator could draw up for him. One of Canada’s most recognizable calls just so happens to be his touchdown passes to offensive tackles, which you have to imagine would be lethal with a player of Thomas’ size and speed combo.

Looked like a fat guy relay to me.  Some track meets do a minimum weight for lineman to run a relay.  This guy just exceeded the minimum by a lot...lol.

Canada is a mediocre OC at best. NC State fired him after a few years of bad offense in general. Cannot see the love for this OC at all.

Archived