Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Brad_ATX

Baseball Postseason Chatter

58 posts in this topic

20 minutes ago, fredst said:

Nice. Would be cool if we play well enough to make it happen.

This weekend is a big first step. Gotta handle business against a very good but beatable State team. 

Knowing we probably need to sweep bama.....read a piece about their nightmare of a season....have lost 11 games by one run....many times in crazy ways.

Teams like that scare the crap out of me because they have the potential to shake off whatever is ailing them and play a good game or two for no particular reason.

1 person likes this

7 minutes ago, AU64 said:

Knowing we probably need to sweep bama.....read a piece about their nightmare of a season....have lost 11 games by one run....many times in crazy ways.

Teams like that scare the crap out of me because they have the potential to shake off whatever is ailing them and play a good game or two for no particular reason.

I agree I would bet money we don't sweep them just got that feeling baseball is hard to predict which is one reason I don't bet on baseball

Meanwhile Ole Miss slamming Arky tonight....well 7-1 in the 9th.....Rebs are another team that seems to be on the rise.

It seems as if FSU is always in the picture. I would love nothing more than to go another route than FSU. It is is FSU, then it is time to shut them down and start a new trend.