Updated April 07, 2017 Posted April 07, 2017

5 minutes ago, bigbird said:

10? 

1.Stidham

2.Cowart

3.Canella

4.Dinson

Am I missing something?

lol no. it is from the dreaded site no one likes and that was all there was.........

i screwed up somehow. i went back to make sure. i hate to blame my screw up on the site. so here it is.....

Auburn A-Day: 10 players to keep an eye on

Updated April 07, 2017 Posted April 07, 2017

6 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

Wanogho (6-foot-8, 300 pounds) has impressed teammates and coaches alike with his strength. This spring he's been working with the second team behind returning starter Darius James. He could very well earn a starting role at tackle if James is move inside to guard.

He is not quite ready for this. FWIW. But will be very interesting to watch him. Very. 

still not sure how i screwed up copying and pasting but i did. there is a tool on the upper tabs that looks like a book and you can click it and not have to weed advertisements out of the article maybe it did not all load.. shrugs....once again sorry.......but i do try hard   lol

8 minutes ago, bigbird said:

No need to apologize. Thanks for posting

Besides,

Keeping crossed eyes through bifocals on the OP, I just about got the right number at the outset.

thanx for keeping me straight mr bird............

43 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

still not sure how i screwed up copying and pasting but i did. there is a tool on the upper tabs that looks like a book and you can click it and not have to weed advertisements out of the article maybe it did not all load.. shrugs....once again sorry.......but i do try hard   lol

When you paste something there is a message at the bottom of the dialogue box that reads "Remove Formatting". Click on in and it removes all of that stuff.

yep - good read. Those are exactly the players I want to see the most from at this point. Most on this list are new, returning from injury, or changed position.

19 minutes ago, ellitor said:

When you paste something there is a message at the bottom of the dialogue box that reads "Remove Formatting". Click on in and it removes all of that stuff.

thanx ellitor!

I've been wanting to see more of Prince Tega since he signed on. So much raw potential, I can't wait till it all clicks and he explodes on the line for us!

Yes, I'm super optimistic, but c'mon!! :)

3 hours ago, WarDamnEagleWDE said:

He is not quite ready for this. FWIW. But will be very interesting to watch him. Very. 

Not questioning your opinion, because you have a lot of info. In all seriousness, do you get to attend a lot of the practices?

13 minutes ago, 80Tiger said:

Not questioning your opinion, because you have a lot of info. In all seriousness, do you get to attend a lot of the practices?

No. But I know a lot of people who do. 

4 hours ago, WarDamnEagleWDE said:

No. But I know a lot of people who do. 

and, apparently, 80 and I (and some others?) sort'a know somebody that knows a lot of people who do.

Posts appreciated. Many Thanks.

(edited for grammar)

Players I will be watching:

1) The entire wide out corps

I guess I could come up with a 2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9 or 10 but we MUST have more production from our wide receivers this season.  To sign such highly recruited classes, IMO, our wide outs have under performed for FAR too long.

I am super excited about this spring game, I mean..I know it's just practice but for some reason I am really looking forward to it this year!

Archived