Baseball vs. Texas A&M - game 1

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow......very close play at first but got him to end the inning and get out of a bind. 

Just now, AU64 said:

Wow......very close play at first but got him to end the inning and get out of a bind. 

Very close, i got all antsy in my pantsy when Robert decided to take it himself.

AU up and down....so up to Lipscomb to bring home the victory...

an immediate HR for the aggies....score now 2-1 ....not outs

Just now, AU64 said:

Fastball suppose to be down out, and misses up over the plate. Recipe for disaster, second only to a hanging breaking ball.

2 minutes ago, AU64 said:

AU up and down....so up to Lipscomb to bring home the victory...

1 minute ago, AU64 said:

Colter Bean or Stephen Register have any eligibility left? Wow

Thanks for the wrap-up......that aggie HR crashed by computer....and I mean crashed....the blue screen of death and it just shut down....very untimely

But nice to hear of the win.

This is a good road win. Hope we can get Keegan some runs tomorrow. WDE!

2 minutes ago, AU64 said:

Thanks for the wrap-up......that aggie HR crashed by computer....and I mean crashed....the blue screen of death and it just shut down....very untimely

But nice to hear of the win.

Translated - 64 threw his laptop on the floor. moved to the home computer.^-^

3 minutes ago, SaltyTiger said:

Translated - 64 threw his laptop on the floor. moved to the home computer.^-^

It was asking for it. 

Big win. What a great decision by CBT to go with Mitchell when Lipscomb gave up the home run. That's a tough decision. 

Speaking of Lipscomb, how does everyone feel with him as closer moving forward? Seems like he's done decent but gives us a heart attack every time

9 minutes ago, au302 said:

Big win. What a great decision by CBT to go with Mitchell when Lipscomb gave up the home run. That's a tough decision. 

Speaking of Lipscomb, how does everyone feel with him as closer moving forward? Seems like he's done decent but gives us a heart attack every time

Correct me if i'm wrong but he hasn't blown a save this season right?

I like Lipscomb's disposition as a pitcher, albeit probably more suitable for a starter.  I just wish he had a 96 mph fastball with a lot of arm side run to go with the slider.  Theres just not enough change of speed between his slider and fastball to be lights out.  Hate to sound unsatisfied, but if we had a shutdown 3 outs guy, Lipscomb would be a great set-up man and we would have 3 or 4 more wins.  

I still love the mental makeup of this team and the guy leading them.

1 hour ago, wareagle13 said:

Auburn wins 2-1, Mitchell with only 12 pitches, should be good to go on Sunday if we need him.

With 12 pitches thrown, he should be ready to go at 6:00 AM tomorrow! :) Really, that kind of outing can be repeated day after day if necessary and it won't harm a healthy pitcher's arm one bit.

1 hour ago, wareagle13 said:

Correct me if i'm wrong but he hasn't blown a save this season right?

I think you may be right. I don't think he has. He's come close a few times but I believe your correct

Archived