A-Day game thread

WarTiger

Always great to have football available, even if it is just a scrimmage.  It's better than no football.   Lots of eyes on Stidham today but I hope people will understand its just a controlled scrimmage and not go off the deep end over it. 

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And we are LIVE in Jordan Hare Stadium.   Looks like a great crowd today.    Hopefully we get a full stadium shot to see how full it is.  Going to be fun.

Feel like I read this somewhere already, but are any non-Stidham QBs going live today?

2nd play and Stidham goes vertical down the field and finds Nate Craig-Myers in stride.  50 yard gain. 

Johnson slips some tackles and gets into the endzone.  Stidham out waiting to block for his RB.  Didn't take long for us to get down the field.  7-3 Blue.

Two studs under center so far.  Disappointed with the crowd from earlier pictures, but can't say much since a homework assignment sidelined us this weekend.  

1 minute ago, bigbird said:

Ruffin getting abused

That missed tackle is the only thing I don't like yet. 

I couldn't tell if AJack got in there because of a good move or a missed block. Anybody see that?

Ruffin play 1:  No jam off the line and bad angle to the out.

Ruffin play 2: Loses NCM

Ruffin play 4: Miss tackle and TD

White team forced to punt.  Stephen Roberts back to field it but no return as is typical with scrimmages.

1 minute ago, Auctoritas said:

I love seeing QBs out blocking. It's the little things in life. 

As long as they don't lead with the throwing shoulder

Archived