A-Day game thread

WarTiger

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i think lindsey gives auburn more hope for our team  than anyone  in a  long time. probably since bo jackson. and this is his vanilla stuff?  wow

Stidham is the real deal. We are running slants. Are WRs aren't very good. We have the best kicker. We are thin at Dbs. I like chips play calling so far.

in other news, KJ came up hobbled after a tackle in 2nd qtr and has leg strain, day to day nothing serious.

11 minutes ago, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

Its crazy to see how good our WR recruits were from that class last year. Like legitimately all of them are GOOD.

I thought WDE said our receivers have been awful; I guess Kodi must have coached them up in a couple of days.

25 minutes ago, around4ever said:

Are our RBs being careless with the ball or is Coach Steele coaching our defense to tackle the ball better? 

Given the D punched the ball out of Hastings hands and stripped it from Craig-Myers, I think it is the defense.

1 minute ago, passthebiscuits said:

Stidham is the real deal. We are running slants. Are WRs aren't very good. We have the best kicker. We are thin at Dbs. I like chips play calling so far.

in other news, KJ came up hobbled after a tackle in 2nd qtr and has leg strain, day to day nothing serious.

OUR receivers aren't good? I don't know what game you're watching. The guys that are supposed to be good, Ryan Davis, NCM, McClain, they looked pretty good. Hastings looked like he had alot of potential as far as slot receivers go. Canella looked like he could be a solid pass catcher. Only guy that probably did little to help their cases was JF3. Not to mention that KDszn is coming back as the presumed #1 

Just now, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

OUR receivers aren't good? I don't know what game you're watching. The guys that are supposed to be good, Ryan Davis, NCM, McClain, they looked pretty good. Hastings looked like he had alot of potential as far as slot receivers go. Canella looked like he could be a solid pass catcher. Only guy that probably did little to help their cases was JF3. Not to mention that KDszn is coming back as the presumed #1 

I think PTB made a typo. I don't really think he believes that.

That's going to do it folks.  Carlson going to try another 60 yard FG here to close it out.   Missed the one at the end of the 1st half.    IT'S GOOD and it landed at least 10 yards beyond the uprights.  Good grief what a leg.   Take it to the post game thread.

Archived