Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
wareagle13

Baseball vs. Texas A&M- Game 3

32 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, wareagle13 said:

FYI; i've started threads and tried to keep updates going for two games this year, the last two games. We lost those games, I will no longer start threads and keep updates other than the odd inning or two. I'm sorry i failed us :sad2:

 Unless you are the guy getting picked off base or who can't get a bunt down in a critical moment, I am willing to hold you blameless. 😉

3 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites




19 hours ago, AU64 said:

 Unless you are the guy getting picked off base or who can't get a bunt down in a critical moment, I am willing to hold you blameless. 😉

Blames gotta go somewhere- I vote superstition 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, tigerbrotha12 said:

Blames gotta go somewhere- I vote superstition 

 True....and I take the blame for football losses when I fail to wear my lucky blue shirt .....but hard to blame 13 just because he called a few innings of a baseball game....he has to show me more than that to earn that distinction...

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, wareagle13 said:

FYI; i've started threads and tried to keep updates going for two games this year, the last two games. We lost those games, I will no longer start threads and keep updates other than the odd inning or two. I'm sorry i failed us :sad2:

So it is your fault 13!! perhaps we prefer that you not post at all. what good is a pinch hitter that continually strikes out ^-^  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, SaltyTiger said:

So it is your fault 13!! perhaps we prefer that you not post at all. what good is a pinch hitter that continually strikes out ^-^  

He's no Conor Davis....

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, SaltyTiger said:

So it is your fault 13!! perhaps we prefer that you not post at all. what good is a pinch hitter that continually strikes out ^-^  

It's a timing thing, it's all in my head right now. Just gotta get back on the forums and work on my form. Maybe come back in a week or two for a midweek game, see if I can't work my way back into the weekend rotation.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, wareagle13 said:

It's a timing thing, it's all in my head right now. Just gotta get back on the forums and work on my form. Maybe come back in a week or two for a midweek game, see if I can't work my way back into the weekend rotation.

No Problem. everyone goes through slump. Hear we are up tonight. Been fishing and missed it. Keep the chin up kid.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0