Baseball vs. Texas A&M- Game 3

1 hour ago, wareagle13 said:

FYI; i've started threads and tried to keep updates going for two games this year, the last two games. We lost those games, I will no longer start threads and keep updates other than the odd inning or two. I'm sorry i failed us :sad2:

Unless you are the guy getting picked off base or who can't get a bunt down in a critical moment, I am willing to hold you blameless. ?

19 hours ago, AU64 said:

Unless you are the guy getting picked off base or who can't get a bunt down in a critical moment, I am willing to hold you blameless. ?

Blames gotta go somewhere- I vote superstition 

11 minutes ago, tigerbrotha12 said:

Blames gotta go somewhere- I vote superstition 

True....and I take the blame for football losses when I fail to wear my lucky blue shirt .....but hard to blame 13 just because he called a few innings of a baseball game....he has to show me more than that to earn that distinction...

22 hours ago, wareagle13 said:

FYI; i've started threads and tried to keep updates going for two games this year, the last two games. We lost those games, I will no longer start threads and keep updates other than the odd inning or two. I'm sorry i failed us :sad2:

So it is your fault 13!! perhaps we prefer that you not post at all. what good is a pinch hitter that continually strikes out ^-^  

1 hour ago, SaltyTiger said:

So it is your fault 13!! perhaps we prefer that you not post at all. what good is a pinch hitter that continually strikes out ^-^  

He's no Conor Davis....

2 hours ago, SaltyTiger said:

It's a timing thing, it's all in my head right now. Just gotta get back on the forums and work on my form. Maybe come back in a week or two for a midweek game, see if I can't work my way back into the weekend rotation.

5 hours ago, wareagle13 said:

It's a timing thing, it's all in my head right now. Just gotta get back on the forums and work on my form. Maybe come back in a week or two for a midweek game, see if I can't work my way back into the weekend rotation.

No Problem. everyone goes through slump. Hear we are up tonight. Been fishing and missed it. Keep the chin up kid.

Archived