Softball vs. Ole Miss - game 3

Auburn looking to win game 3 and take the series.  We definitely don't need to lose this series to ole miss. 

C8_HcmfXYAAfZrv.jpg

Lineup today:

Wallace
Cooper
Fagan
Rivera
Veach
Greenwood
Shea
Crocker
Draper

Kaylee Carlson - Pitching

C8_AIKTXkAAB22s.jpg

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ole miss gets a run in the 1st off an error by Wallace (throw into center field trying to catch a runner stealing 2nd.)   Auburn coming up.  Wallace, Cooper and Fagan.  Let's jump on them right here and take control.

Wallace loops one over the short stop and into left center for a lead off single.   Kasey Cooper up.

Cooper rips one down the 1st base line and its fair and into the corner.  Wallace heads for third, rounds third and beats the throw home to score.  Game is tied 1-1 and Cooper takes 3rd on the throw home.   Fagan loops one to short.  1 out.  Cooper on 3rd.  Alyssa Rivera up.

1 minute ago, Tigerbelle said:

I hate the AU uniforms. My gosh those are awful. 

wow.  really?  I think they are sharp as hell.   I love that combination.  It's not one we see very often if I recall correctly.  

River loops it to the left side, shortstop comes over to try to basket catch it and it drops in front of her and gets away.  Cooper scores. Rivera slides in safely at 2nd.   still 1 out and Auburn leads 2-1.  Kendall Veach up.

Greenwood lines to 3rd and a diving catch at 3rd ends the inning.   Auburn leads 2-1. 

That OM 3rd base has stolen some hits this weekend....think that is twice off Greenwood.....a good glove.

Carlson sets them down in order.  Liner back to carlson and a liner to Fagan and a fly to center.     Shea, Crocker and Draper coming up in the 2nd.

Just now, WarTiger said:

wow.  really?  I think they are sharp as hell.   I love that combination.  It's not one we see very often if I recall correctly.  

I really do hate that combo on the women's team. I'm glad they don't wear it often. But if they win it might have the lucky uniform mojo and I'll love it. 

Shea almost gets it in the gap but a sliding catch by the center fielder.  1 out.   Crocker up.

Draper with a chopper to 3rd.  throw is in time.  After 2 complete, Auburn leads 2-1.

OMG!  That was a strike last inning!  Come on blue!  That's two batters in a row he's called a pitch a ball when he called it a strike last inning. 

Carlson sets them down in order again.   Here comes Auburn in the 3rd.    Top of the order up:   Wallace, Cooper and Fagan.   Let's get some more runs here.

Wallace lines one hard down the line to left and its drops fair and to the wall.  Wallace slides in safely at 2nd with a double to lead off the 3rd.    Kasey Cooper up. 

Cooper singles up the middle.  Wallace rounds 3rd and scores.  Haley Fagan coming up with no outs. 

Rivera lines one hard to 3rd, Cooper apparently was running on the play and she is doubled up easily at 1st to end the inning.  But, Auburn gets another run and leads 3-1 after 3.

Carlson sets them down in order again and strikes out the side.   Going to the bottom 4th, Auburn leads 3-1.  Veach, Greenwood and Shea coming up.

Archived