Will we beat Clemson this year?

Builder

5 hours ago, WarEagleFromHoover said:

It'll be our first test so regardless of the outcome we'll know by the end what kinda year we can have .

I think AU faces the toughest defense we face all year when we go up against 'em.   I just hope Hand has that oline prepared and ready right out of the gate, there won't be much time for them to gel and they will have their hands full protecting White/Stidham in a hostile/raucous environment.  Our offense just has to be clicking and well prepared to do their job.  I think Steele will have the defense ready for the challenge.  

I'm getting antsy already and this cold weather today will have me pulling out the bourbon tonight ~ I want some Auburn football!   

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, keesler said:

I'm getting antsy already and this cold weather today will have me pulling out the bourbon tonight ~ I want some Auburn football!   

My wife and I were just talking about what we should do tonight. Rainy and cold here, too. Maybe we should pull out the bourbon, too, and rewatch the 2013 IB and pretend. Hmm.

2 hours ago, McLoofus said:

My wife and I were just talking about what we should do tonight. Rainy and cold here, too. Maybe we should pull out the bourbon, too, and rewatch the 2013 IB and pretend. Hmm.

Your wife actually likes watching old Auburn games with you while drinking bourbon on Friday night? Does she have a younger sister? 

15 minutes ago, ClaytonAU said:

Your wife actually likes watching old Auburn games with you while drinking bourbon on Friday night? Does she have a younger sister? 

Does she have to be younger....just saying

57 minutes ago, ClaytonAU said:

41 minutes ago, augolf1716 said:

Does she have to be younger....just saying

Fair question on the second part but I won't question young Clayton. 

Pretty sure the 2013 IB is the only replay she'd watch with me. But we did watch it together live and at the beginning of the kick six  she was standing next to me and by the end of it I was holding her in one arm and we were both screaming. Then I took off my pants and ran out in the front yard. I didn't know what else to do. There might have been bourbon.  Judge me.

4 minutes ago, McLoofus said:

Pretty sure the 2013 IB is the only replay she'd watch with me. But we did watch it together live and at the beginning of the kick six  she was standing next to me and by the end of it I was holding her in one arm and we were both screaming. Then I took off my pants and ran out in the front yard. I didn't know what else to do. There might have been bourbon.  Judge me.

Freud would have a field day with this...................took your pants off wth were you thinking

43 minutes ago, augolf1716 said:

Freud would have a field day with this...................took your pants off wth were you thinking

I'm complicated.

13 hours ago, McLoofus said:

I told my neighbors before that game that I'd run naked through the neighborhood if we won . I didn't and they give me grief all the time about it (in jest)?. So, I say: good on you, Loof ?

45 minutes ago, fredst said:

I told my neighbors before that game that I'd run naked through the neighborhood if we won . I didn't and they give me grief all the time about it (in jest)?. So, I say: good on you, Loof ?

I knew there were others!

Archived