Trump On Fast Track To Outspend Obama’s Entire Travel Tab In A Single Year

homersapien

6 minutes ago, AURaptor said:

Obama took many trips to Hawaii, even almost every Christmas. One year he took 4 trips , just to come back to sign a photo op bill then hopped on AF 1 right after & fly back to Hawaii.

Fake news. 

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, TitanTiger said:

And?

And it shows just how expensive a traveler this guy was. He flew 9000 miles for nothing more than a photo op and then  right back to Hawaii. And your whining about Trump? Flying to his own home? Hypocrite - snowflake 

3 minutes ago, AURaptor said:

And it shows just how expensive a traveler this guy was. He fle 9000 miles for nothing more than a photo op and then  right back to Hawaii. And your whining about Trump? Flying to his own home? Hypocrite 

You are truly the biggest idiot on this board.  It is absolutely mind-boggling to watch the mental gymnastics you perform to ignore your own blatant hypocrisy and then twist any thread into a pretzel to make it about someone else or something else.  This thread was about the last eight years of morons like you lambasting Obama over travel expenses, then when confronted with the fact that Trump is about to make those travel expenses look like frugality, you suddenly don't trust the numbers.

I am so done with you being here.  You are an absolute cancer and the poster child for practically everything that is wrong with the political climate in this country. 

4 minutes ago, TitanTiger said:

You are truly the biggest idiot on this board.  It is absolutely mind-boggling to watch the mental gymnastics you perform to ignore your own blatant hypocrisy and then twist any thread into a pretzel to make it about someone else or something else.  This thread was about the last eight years of morons like you lambasting Obama over travel expenses, then when confronted with the fact that Trump is about to make those travel expenses look like frugality, you suddenly don't trust the numbers.

I am so done with you being here.  You are an absolute cancer and the poster child for practically everything that is wrong with the political climate in this country. 

Titan for president! Never a more succinctly accurate post. 

A PSA:

Raptor is no longer part of either political forum.  I just can't deal with this kind of interaction here anymore.  I've given him every opportunity, spoken privately with him about it, and it's only gotten worse over the years.  So if you're wondering why he's not responding on various threads, that's why.  I don't know if the move is permanent or not, but it's going to at least be a long while.  I don't have a lot of hope that anything will change to warrant bringing him back. 

17 minutes ago, TitanTiger said:

A PSA:

Raptor is no longer part of either political forum.  I just can't deal with this kind of interaction here anymore.  I've given him every opportunity, spoken privately with him about it, and it's only gotten worse over the years.  So if you're wondering why he's not responding on various threads, that's why.  I don't know if the move is permanent or not, but it's going to at least be a long while.  I don't have a lot of hope that anything will change to warrant bringing him back. 

Did you hire United Airlines to take care of him for us? LOL

1 hour ago, TitanTiger said:

A PSA:

Daniel-Bryan-YES-YES-YES.gif

A PSA:

He earned that, years ago.

19 hours ago, GordoAU said:

This is a dumb thing to complain about on both sides. Maybe we should look at how the economy is doing to judge a president?? That sounds reasonable. 

Correct, but the point - at least my point - was to highlight the hypocrisy of people  (Rapture) who incessantly complained about every single personal trip Obama took.  

It was a recurring topic with the ODS crowd.

11 hours ago, TexasTiger said:

One of the stupidest post ever on this forum.

He may be Rapture's lap dog but he obviously has an eye on the position of top forum idiot.

17 hours ago, GordoAU said:

Still do not care. I always thought it was dumb when Republicans complained about it with Obama and it is dumb now that people complain it about Trump. Hell people complained about it with Bush too. This stuff does not matter and sure Trump used it to make Obama look bad but that's a norm for politicians to do to try and get elected. Trump and Obama often did business during these so called "vacations". I look at economy, social issues, and defense for my judging of a president. People need to stop being petty over trivial things and both sides are just as bad. It's annoying and start focusing on things that matter.

Admirable, but you lack the history to see the real point.

3 hours ago, AURaptor said:

Not hypocritical at all. You act as if CNN and other news agencies haven't declared war on this administration. They are not above fake news. You blindly accept their assumptions and calculations with no pause to think that they might be fixing the numbers? Gullible 

Irony.

2 hours ago, TitanTiger said:

No, no, no.  It's the librul media cooking up numbers they can't possibly know or understand to pick on President Cheeto.  Eight years worth of data used to scrutinize Obama's travel expenses has somehow magically become the hidden knowledge only the gods know.

Don't forget, it could be just fake news propogated by the media who have "declared war" on Trump.  :roflol:

2 hours ago, Strychnine said:

Personally, I would like to see an effort to reduce the President's domestic travel expenses.  I take no issue with any President's vacation time, as I know the job is a 24/7/365 on-call type of job, but the cost of domestic travel is ridiculous and I think a lot of it unnecessary.  That said, Air Force One could likely be replaced for many trips with a C-37A or even a C-40 equipped to transport the President, family, and even guests.  A 747-200 is substantial overkill for a 2.5 hour flight to a leisure destination.  Is it really necessary to transport helicopters and motorcade vehicles for such trips, or would it make more sense for the Secret Service to rent SUV's locally and secure them?

Don't forget the additional complexity and costs associated with securing a public venue such as Trump  Towers and Margo a lago. 

A PSA:

Rapture came very, very, very close to making me leave.  I wish I had now so I could use this as an excuse to come back.

4 minutes ago, homersapien said:

Don't forget the additional complexity and costs associated with securing a public venue such as Trump  Towers and Margo a lago. 

I meant that to be implied in the previous post, where I mentioned the multiple shifts of Secret Service agents, sufficient to secure the President and premises, that must be transported, fed, and housed.  That said, I actually think they could operate with a smaller security detail, and less impact on the community visited by simply being more low-profile and not disclosing the destination.

A PSA:

I guess he's ITAT and the Firefly forums problem now. Did you stop and think about what you're doing to them? 

(Of, course, he fits right in at ITAT.)

A PSA:

now there is no one to "like" my posts :sad2:

3 hours ago, TitanTiger said:

...spoken privately with him about it...

I bet that was fun. 

Rapture! Get it right folks. I made a decision long ago not to engage him. I seldom cheated but did pretty good about not visiting his threads. I will not miss him. And god forbid if he came back he'd be ten times worse. 

35 minutes ago, alexava said:

Rapture! Get it right folks. I made a decision long ago not to engage him. I seldom cheated but did pretty good about not visiting his threads. I will not miss him. And god forbid if he came back he'd be ten times worse. 

You should see him ripping on Titan at ITAT. 

70307028.jpg

12 hours ago, AURaptor said:

And it shows just how expensive a traveler this guy was. He flew 9000 miles for nothing more than a photo op and then  right back to Hawaii. And your whining about Trump? Flying to his own home? Hypocrite - snowflake 

RIP  Raptor your last post was correct

https://www.google.com/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#q=distance+from+washington+dc+to+hawaii   

Archived