Trump On Fast Track To Outspend Obama’s Entire Travel Tab In A Single Year

homersapien

14 hours ago, augolf1716 said:

I always thought Homer and Raptor were the Dean and Martin of the Political talk well guess they split up 

Yeah, I was probably the main reason he participated.  Guilty as charged.

• 3 months later...

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

During the campaign, Trump argued that Americans should vote for him because he would rarely leave Washington. He promised that he wouldn't go golfing or take vacations, because there was too much work to do.

17 minutes ago, SaltyTiger said:

Nice place. All of the Russia stuff we have been inundated with would have one believe he would go to the Moscow Country Club.

http://www.trumpnationalbedminster.com/membership

He can't make money going there since they haven't allowed him to build a property in Moscow. 

• 4 weeks later...

"I am the best. I make money, lots and lots of money. If I want to look at the sun during an eclipse, I made a bunch of money, so I will stare directly at the sun."

DHxkLSbUAAAfhG-?format=jpg

Well, my nephew who works in the west wing will be visiting soon. He travels with a contingent of Secret Service when he goes overseas.

But he doesn't talk.  I've tried.  Hell, he wouldn't talk if I was a Trump supporter.  He is the most discreet person I've ever known.

21 minutes ago, homersapien said:

Well, my nephew who works in the west wing will be visiting soon. He travels with a contingent of Secret Service when he goes overseas.

But he doesn't talk.  I've tried.  Hell, he wouldn't talk if I was a Trump supporter.  He is the most discreet person I've ever known.

Oughta tell you something Homie....Own nephew won't speak to you. Bet the nieces avoid you like the plague to. ^-^

12 minutes ago, SaltyTiger said:

Oughta tell you something Homie....Own nephew won't speak to you. Bet the nieces avoid you like the plague to. ^-^

But he damn well knows where to go to chill out when needed. ;D

On 8/22/2017 at 10:13 AM, homersapien said:

Hint of his position? Was he with previous administration?

6 hours ago, alexava said:

Hint of his position? Was he with previous administration?

He's an economist and was previously on a (Republican) Senator's staff.  Sorry, but that's about as far as I can go.

Archived