Lums

12 hours ago, augolf1716 said:

Anyone remember these???? This is where I would meet my weekend golf foursome for breakfast.West Palm Beach, Fl.

lums.png

Knew their hot dogs were boiled in beer.

Didn't know it was PBR?

12 hours ago, augolf1716 said:

Anyone remember these???? This is where I would meet my weekend golf foursome for breakfast.West Palm Beach, Fl.

lums.png

You played with Kennedy's on occasion didn't you? Teddy a decent golfer?

1 hour ago, SaltyTiger said:

You played with Kennedy's on occasion didn't you? Teddy a decent golfer?

Oh hell no never saw Teddy on a golf course doubt he even got up till noon..............back then the only golf course in Palm Beach was Breakers East a very short course but fun to play.

I remember the one in Satellite Beach, Fla in the late 60's early 70's.  Right on the beach, I remember the hot ham and cheese sandwiches.  Good surf spot too.

Lums bought the secret recipe and rights to Ollie Burgers. There was an Ollie's Trolley at the corner of Thach and Gay, if I remember correctly. Had never heard of Lums, but when traveling, if I saw one, I'd eat there. Not for the dogs, although they were very good, but for the burgers.

They had a huge breakfast plate lots of home fries, 3 eggs, stack of bacon etc...my golfing foursome went there so much the waitress would just keep it coming. West Palm Beach corner of Military and Okeechobee

Archived