Null



GwillMac6

2018 3* WR Shedrick Jackson Commits to Auburn!!!

Recommended Posts

WarDamnEagleWDE    2,615
On 6/18/2017 at 7:17 AM, Mikey said:

There can't be that long of a list of WR guys we are recruiting. If there are several ranked higher on our board that are slip-sliding away, an insider should be able to find that out with no trouble at all. We see similar comments about other positions all the time.

Don't think we have missed out on anyone. WR recruiting is going pretty good right now. I think Jackson is a good player. Little stiff but is fast as the wind. Could be a huge steal. Kid has a lot of potential but isn't a polished elite WR recruit like some of the others we are on. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites




austudnt23    1,196
14 hours ago, WarDamnEagleWDE said:

Don't think we have missed out on anyone. WR recruiting is going pretty good right now. I think Jackson is a good player. Little stiff but is fast as the wind. Could be a huge steal. Kid has a lot of potential but isn't a polished elite WR recruit like some of the others we are on. 

I agree on Jackson.  ALso with the statement we have not missed out on anyone of our top targets at wr.  Ross is our top target followed by Matthew Hill.  We will get Hill and Ross our coaches seem confident.  I have seen this before with a kid bama wants bad though with a kid who lives close and visits a lot and our coaches were almost certain and actually received a reaffirmed silent the day before he signed with bama on signing day.  This certain kid who I believe everyone knows who I am talking about a certain former players son gave us a silent and reaffirmed this to our coaches the night before signing with bama.  The wildcard with Ross is his mom though because she will have a big influence and she seems to love Auburn after she visited after she returned home.  Bama is very confident, but our coaches are also so we will see.  This usually doesn't work out well for us.  Hopefully we will get Ross, Hill, and Jackson.  Hill and Jackson are very likely with Jackson being a lock.  Speaking of Ross it is a very good thing he plans on waiting this out before making a decision.  This gives him a chance to see our offense this year under CL which will really help us out imo.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
WarDamnEagleWDE    2,615
On 6/19/2017 at 11:12 PM, austudnt23 said:

I agree on Jackson.  ALso with the statement we have not missed out on anyone of our top targets at wr.  Ross is our top target followed by Matthew Hill.  We will get Hill and Ross our coaches seem confident.  I have seen this before with a kid bama wants bad though with a kid who lives close and visits a lot and our coaches were almost certain and actually received a reaffirmed silent the day before he signed with bama on signing day.  This certain kid who I believe everyone knows who I am talking about a certain former players son gave us a silent and reaffirmed this to our coaches the night before signing with bama.  The wildcard with Ross is his mom though because she will have a big influence and she seems to love Auburn after she visited after she returned home.  Bama is very confident, but our coaches are also so we will see.  This usually doesn't work out well for us.  Hopefully we will get Ross, Hill, and Jackson.  Hill and Jackson are very likely with Jackson being a lock.  Speaking of Ross it is a very good thing he plans on waiting this out before making a decision.  This gives him a chance to see our offense this year under CL which will really help us out imo.

Someone I know close to Ross says its' AU but I'm like you on this. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ellitor    4,707
26 minutes ago, WarDamnEagleWDE said:

Someone I know close to Ross says its' AU but I'm like you on this. 

Ditto

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
austudnt23    1,196
4 hours ago, WarDamnEagleWDE said:

Someone I know close to Ross says its' AU but I'm like you on this. 

I am hearing AU also, but I just can't fully trust it at this time.  At least enough to say I am confident that we will get him.  I have seen this before and I am cautiously optimistic.  Now if CL brings what I expect this year to our offense I will become a lot more confident.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
WarDamnEagleWDE    2,615
19 hours ago, austudnt23 said:

I am hearing AU also, but I just can't fully trust it at this time.  At least enough to say I am confident that we will get him.  I have seen this before and I am cautiously optimistic.  Now if CL brings what I expect this year to our offense I will become a lot more confident.

Agree. Talked to my guy yesterday and he say's its all AU. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ellitor    4,707
15 minutes ago, WarDamnEagleWDE said:

Agree. Talked to my guy yesterday and he say's its all AU. 

For Ross?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ellitor    4,707
4 minutes ago, WarDamnEagleWDE said:

Yes. Sorry. 

tenor.gif

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
toddc    114

Is he joining the "good guys " tomorrow? Saw where he posted something on twitter! @shedrickj85 I think it is.

Edited by toddc

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GwillMac6    2,181

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GwillMac6    2,181

With the way this class of kids is acting across the country I would not be suprised if he just put out a TOP 17 List tomorrow!!!! lol... but nah seriously I think he is coming home tomorrow! WOOOOOO!!! #WDE

Edited by GwillMac6
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ellitor    4,707
1 hour ago, toddc said:

Is he joining the "good guys " tomorrow? Saw where he posted something on twitter! @shedrickj85 I think it is.

Yes. I posted his tweet 2 hours ago but apparently in the wrong thread.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
tinman    41
16 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

With the way this class of kids is acting across the country I would not be suprised if he just put out a TOP 17 List tomorrow!!!! lol... but nah seriously I think he is coming home tomorrow! WOOOOOO!!! #WDE

I believe if he did put out a list, Uncle Bo would kick his butt!:Sing:

Edited by tinman
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
gr82be    738
33 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

With the way this class of kids is acting across the country I would not be suprised if he just put out a TOP 17 List tomorrow!!!! lol... but nah seriously I think he is coming home tomorrow! WOOOOOO!!! #WDE

I'm thinking it's down to 2...Auburn University and the University of Auburn. Could go either way but I'm leaning AU because of Bo. :)

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
auburn4ever    315

Shedrick, that's an awesome way to make your commitment to Auburn. I love it. War Eagle!!!

Edited by auburn4ever
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now