Baseball vs Tennessee Game 3

T4. Auburn holds a 2-0 lead.  Davis Daniel on the mound today.  Little dicey with 55 pitches through 3 IP.  Would like him to get through 7, but might be asking too much right now.  Hold on, could be a wild ride.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

DP ends the inning.  Davis Daniel last two innings have been 10 pitches and 7 pitches after 45 pitches thrown the first two IP.  62 pitches through 4.  Auburn leads 2-0 to the fifth.

3 minutes ago, wareagle13 said:

Been studying all morning just tuning in. Do they have a reason why the game isn't on espn3?

I have not heard.  Maybe because of the offset series schedule for Easter weekend, but that's just uninformed speculation on my part.

Guess they have to do this to us to make us appreciate having the rest of the games on SEC+ or something.  But "Game tracker".....boy that is so archaic.

Tigers with runners on 1st and 2nd with two outs here in the 5th.  Still 3-0 AU. Pitching change upcoming

Alright guys, Im going to assume (with a great deal of faith considering this bullpen) that a 4 run lead is going to hold.  Going to go enjoy an awesome Auburn afternoon at Chewacla to avoid studying.  Someone else bring it home.  WDE!

3 minutes ago, SCTiger2011 said:

Alright guys, Im going to assume (with a great deal of faith considering this bullpen) that a 4 run lead is going to hold.  Going to go enjoy an awesome Auburn afternoon at Chewacla to avoid studying.  Someone else bring it home.  WDE!

Just in case you wanted some unsolicited advice...enjoy every minute of every spring that you have on the plains.  I'm preaching to the choir I know, but it is the most wonderful time and place.  You will certainly find things that may match it (South Walton in late summer, Breckinridge in January come to mind right away), but nothing will surpass it.  As the song goes "You're gonna' miss this".

I thought you were the jinx anyway.

I know this is selfish, but I'd really like to see us get some late inning runs and run away with this. Going all the way back to Texas A&M I think we've had a grand total of 1 runs scored in the seventh inning or later.

7 minutes ago, PowerOfDixieland said:

Just in case you wanted some unsolicited advice...enjoy every minute of every spring that you have on the plains.  I'm preaching to the choir I know, but it is the most wonderful time and place.  You will certainly find things that may match it (South Walton in late summer, Breckinridge in January come to mind right away), but nothing will surpass it.  As the song goes "You're gonna' miss this".

I thought you were the jinx anyway.

yep...them were the days....

FINALLY!!! Someone, in a late inning, delivered a clutch hit, and for as much grief as I give him. It's time Ingram rewarded the faith CBT has given him. 3 run HR 7-0 good guys

Archived