Null

SCTiger2011

Baseball vs Tennessee Game 3

SCTiger2011    144

T4. Auburn holds a 2-0 lead.  Davis Daniel on the mound today.  Little dicey with 55 pitches through 3 IP.  Would like him to get through 7, but might be asking too much right now.  Hold on, could be a wild ride.

SCTiger2011    144

DP ends the inning.  Davis Daniel last two innings have been 10 pitches and 7 pitches after 45 pitches thrown the first two IP.  62 pitches through 4.  Auburn leads 2-0 to the fifth.

SCTiger2011    144
3 minutes ago, wareagle13 said:

Been studying all morning just tuning in. Do they have a reason why the game isn't on espn3?

I have not heard.  Maybe because of the offset series schedule for Easter weekend, but that's just uninformed speculation on my part.

AU64    1,699

Guess they have to do this to us to make us appreciate having the rest of the games on SEC+ or something.  But "Game tracker".....boy that is so archaic.

SCTiger2011    144

Tigers with runners on 1st and 2nd with two outs here in the 5th.  Still 3-0 AU. Pitching change upcoming

Edited by SCTiger2011

SCTiger2011    144

Alright guys, Im going to assume (with a great deal of faith considering this bullpen) that a 4 run lead is going to hold.  Going to go enjoy an awesome Auburn afternoon at Chewacla to avoid studying.  Someone else bring it home.  WDE!

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, SCTiger2011 said:

Alright guys, Im going to assume (with a great deal of faith considering this bullpen) that a 4 run lead is going to hold.  Going to go enjoy an awesome Auburn afternoon at Chewacla to avoid studying.  Someone else bring it home.  WDE!

Just in case you wanted some unsolicited advice...enjoy every minute of every spring that you have on the plains.  I'm preaching to the choir I know, but it is the most wonderful time and place.  You will certainly find things that may match it (South Walton in late summer, Breckinridge in January come to mind right away), but nothing will surpass it.  As the song goes "You're gonna' miss this".

I thought you were the jinx anyway.

wareagle13    71

I know this is selfish, but I'd really like to see us get some late inning runs and run away with this. Going all the way back to Texas A&M I think we've had a grand total of 1 runs scored in the seventh inning or later.

Vols going to the pen again with Jarvis at first and nobody out.

• Like 1

AU64    1,699
7 minutes ago, PowerOfDixieland said:

Just in case you wanted some unsolicited advice...enjoy every minute of every spring that you have on the plains.  I'm preaching to the choir I know, but it is the most wonderful time and place.  You will certainly find things that may match it (South Walton in late summer, Breckinridge in January come to mind right away), but nothing will surpass it.  As the song goes "You're gonna' miss this".

I thought you were the jinx anyway.

yep...them were the days....

Davis Daniel cruising like an '83 Buick LeSabre in the left hand lane of I-75.  Headed to the top of the 7th, still 4-0 Tigers.

• Like 1

Jonah Todd trying his best to block Brent Rooker's triple crown bid.  Third hit of the day.

Alright, got it cooking now.  Estes singles after a Todd stolen base.  Runners at first and third nobody out and D-Rob at the plate.

Robert no apparent  help grounds out to 1B unassisted.  Vols going to their 4th pitcher of the day.  

Finally broke it up open...Ingram with a two out three run homer.  7-0 Tigers now.

wareagle13    71

FINALLY!!! Someone, in a late inning, delivered a clutch hit, and for as much grief as I give him. It's time Ingram rewarded the faith CBT has given him. 3 run HR 7-0 good guys

• Like 1

Butch must've asked Davis Daniel not to make him try and figure out who to throw in relief.  He has been lights out today.

Jonah Todd has four hits on the day.  Tigers really busting out the whipping stick now.