OT: health update - good news

lionheartkc

Mods, move if you like, but since may on this board have been asking, I wanted to let you all know that I started round 2 of chemo today, but more importantly, had blood tests yesterday. This morning, my oncologist informed me that all of my liver function numbers were normal. He was shocked. His exact words were "If I didn't know any better, I'd think I was looking at a healthy person's results". 

Thank you to all who are praying and sending good thoughts.  We've got a long way to go, but we're kicking this things butt :)

Tigers are Stronger than Cancer!

War Eagle!

26 minutes ago, lionheartkc said:

Mods, move if you like, but since may on this board have been asking ask, I wanted to let you all know that I started round 2 of chemo today, but more importantly, had blood tests yesterday. This morning, my oncologist informed me that all of my liver function numbers were normal. He was shocked. His exact words were "If I didn't know any better, I'd think I was looking at a healthy person's results". 

Thank you to all who are praying and sending good thoughts.  We've got a long way to go, but we're kicking this things butt :)

War Eagle!

Great news! Thanks for sharing, lion. #tigersarestrongerthancancer

@lionheartkc, Did I miss the original diagnosis? I feel like I did or I would have been saying my prayers for you all along! Who knows, I am entering the age where I don't remember stuff as well. :-\ I am glad to see you are doing well. You have now been added to my list! God is a great healer. Take care and stay strong! War Eagle!

Awesome news.  It seems you have picked a good name for yourself lionheart. Keep fighting.

On ‎4‎/‎18‎/‎2017 at 4:04 PM, lionheartkc said:

Mods, move if you like, but since may on this board have been asking, I wanted to let you all know that I started round 2 of chemo today, but more importantly, had blood tests yesterday. This morning, my oncologist informed me that all of my liver function numbers were normal. He was shocked. His exact words were "If I didn't know any better, I'd think I was looking at a healthy person's results". 

War Eagle!

I had no idea your were battling this horrible disease. You have my thoughts and prayers and I know God has you in his hands and will provide a way for you. He is pretty dang good at doing this. I know this disease very well and have no respect for it at all. It is a coward of a disease and cannot man up enough to take down folks like you. It made a huge mistake when it had the audacity of entering your body. Little does it know that it is being kicked like a wet mop and will soon have to leave your body as it is not welcome there whatsoever.

Each day you wake up, give thanks to God in knowing that he has your back 110% and will provide healing for you to make you cancer free for the rest of your life. I have seen first hand how God answers prayers and heals folks who trust him totally with their life. I know that your oncologist will be scratching his head trying to figure out how you are winning this battle and soon the war against this disease that does not have any chance of taking you down!

God Bless & WDE & WDC!

Archived