OT: health update - good news

lionheartkc

Great news Brother. May God continue to bless you and your Family!! All the Best!!

That is the best news I have read on this site. I will continue praying for you.

• 3 weeks later...

Latest update... numbers aren't as good this time, but my doctor is blaming it on the chemo and not the cancer. He's still expecting to see great things when I get a CT Scan on the 26th. I still feel pretty normal, so that's a great sign.  Tigers are still stronger than cancer.

I'm late to the news but want to let you know I'm throwing prayers to the Man upstairs for you.

God bless you, get better quickly and War Eagle!!

1 hour ago, lionheartkc said:

Latest update... numbers aren't as good this time, but my doctor is blaming it on the chemo and not the cancer. He's still expecting to see great things when I get a CT Scan on the 26th. I still feel pretty normal, so that's a great sign.  Tigers are still stronger than cancer.

Amen brother! I can remember I had a few iffy blood works and my doc said the same thing. Always felt pretty normal other than right after a treatment and mine was in remission within 3-4 months. You're gonna beat this and don't ever doubt it!

1 hour ago, Maverick.AU said:

Amen brother! I can remember I had a few iffy blood works and my doc said the same thing. Always felt pretty normal other than right after a treatment and mine was in remission within 3-4 months. You're gonna beat this and don't ever doubt it!

You have no idea how good you just made me feel. Thanks for the words, brother.

3 hours ago, lionheartkc said:

Prayers and blessings your way our Auburn brother. Keep fighting!

You've got this, brother. Just keep doing what you're doing, and we'll keep doing what we're doing (praying), and everything will work out in the end. War Damn!

• 3 weeks later...

Latest update...  I'm not in remission, but my CT showed that there has been a 75% reduction in the cancer.  I've got 3 more rounds of treatment ahead of me, with the hope to be declared in remission in August.

Thanks for all of the prayers and good thoughts, I have no doubt it is helping.

Tigers are Stronger than Cancer!

23 hours ago, lionheartkc said:

Latest update...  I'm not in remission, but my CT showed that there has been a 75% reduction in the cancer.  I've got 3 more rounds of treatment ahead of me, with the hope to be declared in remission in August.

Thanks for all of the prayers and good thoughts, I have no doubt it is helping.

Tigers are Stronger than Cancer!

Great news brother! In August ull be celebrating beating cancer, no doubt about it! 75% gone so far, that last 25% will get sacked more times than Croyle did in the IB between now and August. Stay strong!

Archived