Protests in Auburn Tonight

Proud Tiger

12 hours ago, alexava said:

http://www.al.com/news/index.ssf/2017/04/auburn_police_identify_the_3_p.html

here are the two morons that fought. Which side was each on. Plus a dude that looks like a lady? 

lol I don't know if I would use lady to describe the looks...one strange looking dude alright

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, TitanTiger said:

Of course.  I'm just saying that there are some who would go just to see what he's actually saying and doing and to observe the crowd and such.  Going to hear him doesn't necessarily imply agreement or sympathy for his views.

That's exactly why I went and I certainly don't agree with his views other than free speech.

1 hour ago, augolf1716 said:

lol I don't know if I would use lady to describe the looks...one strange looking dude alright

I agree just keeping up with Aerosmith. 

33 minutes ago, Proud Tiger said:

That's exactly why I went and I certainly don't agree with his views other than free speech.

I am glad it turned out as a largely nonevent. In the news as far as violence and a stain on Auburn, that is. I appreciate your report that you were proud of how people behaved themselves. No harm done, I suppose. 

6 hours ago, augolf1716 said:

:hellyeah: better then saying my big 10 inch

Careful you may get deported for being a Dreamer.^-^

Fox News had a squib on it, seems like around 5 o'clock this afternoon. Complimentary of Auburn, some positive talk about how Auburn handled a free speech situation without riots and such. Included a backhanded slap at Berkeley as a contrast. The whole thing lasted maybe 20 seconds.

Archived