Kyle Davis

weagle06

I don't think he will be back at Auburn. Hope I am wrong, but his situation just doesn't seem right.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Mikey said:

So, is K. Davis on campus and attending class or is he at home taking care of whatever it is that needs to be taken care of? I don't think he can be doing both at once.

online classes?

10 minutes ago, AUDevil said:

online classes?

If the answer is online classes then he's not on campus, right? Can an Auburn student simply go to class via computer these days? Seems odd.

10 hours ago, Mikey said:

If the answer is online classes then he's not on campus, right? Can an Auburn student simply go to class via computer these days? Seems odd.

Maziel Johnny Football did that crap at A&M for a semester if I remember right.  Where is TMZ when you need them?

I am an optimistic person and am so for good reason. I have no close sources that have a direct pulse on the team and honestly, I am glad that I do not. My guess is there are only a handful of folks who know what is going on with Kyle and have a pretty good idea of whether he will be back in the saddle this summer and fall preparing himself for the 2017 season.

My gut feelings are that he will be back and ready to have a very successful 2017 season. Yes, I know I am going to be asked what source or anything of that nature how I know this. Sometimes you have to believe in things even if they do not make sense to you and those in your life. Folks, there is mega-plethora of negativity in our world from the distant stars to our own back yard back and forth covering a trillion light years.

The minute we wake up each day, we should thank God that we did wake up and did so in our own bed in our own home with our own family present under the same roof. I do not listen or watch the news anymore. My wife does watch it, but I usually go to another room or downstairs and read or play my Music Man Stingray bass through my 500 watt Fender bass amp. I did something a while back that was a challenge from a dear friend who was battling stage 4 cancer to not watch the news for a week and them get back with her. I did this and was amazed with how refreshed I felt and the how much my stress level had dissipated.

My friend defied the odds of stage 4 colon and brain cancer to live 3 years beyond her death sentence. The lessons that my friend taught me are worth more than all of Trump's fortunes 1000 times over. Some call it "pumping sunshine" and think that folks like me stick our heads in the sand and cannot handle the real world around them. Maybe there is a bit of truth to this, However, isn't life better lived with as many positives as we can surround ourselves with?

I know I have wondered off path a few trillion miles, but I just needed to make my point. Once again, I do totally 110% believe that Kyle Davis will be back this fall, and will have a very successful season. If any of you on the football team read these posts, pass my post on to Kyle if you have contact with him. Kyle needs to know that there are folks like me that care about him and wish him the best in his life.

WDE! and of course WDC!

1 hour ago, Mikey said:

Yes. Online classes are offered at Auburn and most major Universities these days.

I am not sure what the requirements are for those on sports scholarships, but it certainly permissible for students. As long as you meet degree requirements, you can take a great deal of your courses on line.

Here's a list.

http://www.auburn.edu/online/undergrad.htm

If the answer is online classes and he's physically home "takin' care of business" then he not going through off-season workouts, playing the endless games of pitch and catch with the QB's and in general doing the things his teammates are doing to get ready for an outstanding 2018 season. However, we don't yet have a definitive answer concerning young Mr. Davis's whereabouts, do we?

Once again.... We expect him back with the team for fall practice. If his academic status was is such state that he would not be eligible then Gus would know that and NOT expect him back. So relax, chill, ease up, it will be ok or it won't. 

Do any of you guys follow KD on twitter?  during the football season he put out a tweet about his mom and she was in a wheel chair.  Could he be taking care of her?  his twitter page no longer exist so I cant post up what he tweeted. 

my guess is he's at home taking care of his mom. 

if she's sick I can see where Gus would expect him back during the spring.  She's possibly more sick than he expected so he wasn't able to come back.  who knows.  its all speculation.

I followed KD on twitter since his HS days and he seems like a really good kid.  I don't see him getting into trouble.

I just want to say - his last post on Instagram was a month ago today with the caption "Do Not Disturb" and was of him playing against LSU. If Gus says he's expected back in the Fall, I'd expect him back unless something drastic changes things. No reason to believe otherwise as it's clear KD loves Auburn and nothing short of failing classes or team violations should keep him away and I don't believe either is an issue. Just let him handle what he needs to personally, whatever it may be, and we'll see him when we see him!

4 hours ago, Linayus said:

I just want to say - his last post on Instagram was a month ago today with the caption "Do Not Disturb" and was of him playing against LSU. If Gus says he's expected back in the Fall, I'd expect him back unless something drastic changes things. No reason to believe otherwise as it's clear KD loves Auburn and nothing short of failing classes or team violations should keep him away and I don't believe either is an issue. Just let him handle what he needs to personally, whatever it may be, and we'll see him when we see him!

There is definitely reason to believe otherwise, and I can understand why people are cautious,however it is best to be optimistic in these cases. 

As a football fan, I am eager for this great player to be with the team in the fall. As a dad to two teenage sons, I pray that whatever is keeping KD from football is resolved soon with great peace, health, and happiness for him. The latter is much more important. 

On April 20, 2017 at 5:07 PM, AU64 said:

I think you are on to something and odds are about 50 : 50 that you will be correct one way or the other. 

That's usually Bird's line.

1 hour ago, Auskip said:

That's usually Bird's line.

I understand that and I gave him plenty of time to respond appropriately but ......crickets...

11 hours ago, KerryThachWDE said:

Do any of you guys follow KD on twitter?  during the football season he put out a tweet about his mom and she was in a wheel chair.  Could he be taking care of her?  his twitter page no longer exist so I cant post up what he tweeted. 

my guess is he's at home taking care of his mom. 

if she's sick I can see where Gus would expect him back during the spring.  She's possibly more sick than he expected so he wasn't able to come back.  who knows.  its all speculation.

I followed KD on twitter since his HS days and he seems like a really good kid.  I don't see him getting into trouble.

He was one of my favorites (KJ as well) to follow on social media! They both are lovers of AU and hilarious.

He's been very quiet on social media now, but that can be a good thing because he's focusing on whatever needs his attention.

Its only April. ?

For real though, as much as I want information, I know it's none of my business. It will all work out the way it's supposed to. 

On 4/20/2017 at 11:29 AM, AUDevil said:

Kyle Davis is really really good.

As in one of the best players on the team really good.

Family is more important than football.  Universities respect a student dealing with these issues and their academic standing, non-issue.

Archived