Cyrus Kouandjo

thaitopher

http://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl/cyrus-kouandjio-found-in-a-field-partially-clothed-yelling-“shoot-me”-at-sheriff’s-deputy/ar-BBA5xis?li=BBmkt5R&ocid=spartanntp

Cyrus Kouandjio Found in a Field, Partially Clothed, Yelling “Shoot Me” at Sheriff’s Deputy 15 / 21

Cyrus Kouandjio, offensive lineman for the Buffalo Bills and former Alabama player, was part of what is called a "bizarre incident," according to Vic Carucci. Kouandjio was found a short distance from the scene of an accident, having abandoned his vehicle. He was in a field "not fully clothed", after climbing an electric fence, and allegedly yelled "shoot me" at an Erie County Sheriff's deputy.

Kouandjio was not arrested, and was transported to a medical facility for observation. No explanation has been offered for Kouandjio's behavior, and the team has issued the following statement:

"We are aware of the matter involving Cyrus and are carefully monitoring his condition and gathering more information," the Bills said in a statement. "We don't have all of the details, so we won't have any further comment at this time."

Man, Bama must have really messed him up.

#shouldhavegonetoAuburn

#don'tmakemefeellikeahypocritebybringinguptremason

17 minutes ago, PowerOfDixieland said:

Sheds a little light on the signing day circus of 2011.

Yep, you knew there had to be some issues there after that fiasco.  If it happened in Alabama, you probably wouldn't have heard about it.

Archived