Reuben Foster - Diluted drug test at NFL combine

AlaskanFAN

uaters never disappoint...

See that Pittsburgh Pirates All Start CF ..Starling Marte got nailed for PEDs and will lose 80 games this year....basically 1/2 a season. 

Wonder what NFL will do to a guy who does not even have a contract yet? 

I find it funny he says drinking water diluted the test. Pouring water into a piss sample yes, but then the temperature tape would show the wrong temperature. This could also lead to a altercation with a medical staff member and result into being sent home. 

I thought it was common knowledge that bammer players use PEDs.  I mean the NCAA has been knowing this for awhile now.  It helps to have connections at the top

2 hours ago, WeagleAU said:

I thought it was common knowledge that bammer players use PEDs.  I mean the NCAA has been knowing this for awhile now.  It helps to have connections at the top

What was that stuff, Deer Antler Spray or something. 

I'very said it before, bama slanted sports media, I mean the state sports media probably believe his diluted or failed drug test feel it stems from the Auburn tattoo on his forearm.

5 hours ago, WeagleAU said:

I do not buy in to a lot of west vance conspiracies but this is one I subscribe too. It is clear as day the drop off when they get in the nfl with most of the saban nfl players. for every Julio there is 5 trent richardsons.

17 hours ago, AlaskanFAN said:

I find it funny he says drinking water diluted the test. Pouring water into a piss sample yes, but then the temperature tape would show the wrong temperature. This could also lead to a altercation with a medical staff member and result into being sent home. 

Drinking a large amount of water can result in a dilute test.

At my job, my first test came back diluted. I attributed it to slamming large amounts of water in an un-air conditioned car in the middle of summer. Luckily, they didn't flunk me and I was allowed to re-test, which I, of course, passed.

I've taken a few drug tests and they always monitored any liquid intake while I was present. Sometimes you need some to help you go but they cut you off if you want to keep drinking more water/coffee. Not sure how many ounces it takes to dilute it, but based on my experience it isn't a ton (20 ounces?).

20 hours ago, GwillMac6 said:

I do not buy in to a lot of west vance conspiracies but this is one I subscribe too. It is clear as day the drop off when they get in the nfl with most of the saban nfl players. for every Julio there is 5 trent richardsons.

Conspiracies? I can tell you for a fact that there is a powerful machine in this state that exists solely to ensure that uat remains on top. I have personally seen it in action. That power extends to what happens in Montgomery. The Luv Guv and his posse called the Tuscaloosa Brain Trust is a perfect example FYI pb-jr was a member of that little group.  lil' nickster and pb-jr are the most powerful men in the state. What happened to UAB is another good example. Steroid use is just a minor infraction at bammer. There's been much worse than that for years and years. 

40 minutes ago, Tigerbelle said:

Conspiracies? I can tell you for a fact that there is a powerful machine in this state that exists solely to ensure that uat remains on top. I have personally seen it in action. That power extends to what happens in Montgomery. The Luv Guv and his posse called the Tuscaloosa Brain Trust is a perfect example FYI pb-jr was a member of that little group.  lil' nickster and pb-jr are the most powerful men in the state. What happened to UAB is another good example. Steroid use is just a minor infraction at bammer. There's been much worse than that for years and years. 

Easy. EASY. EAAAAAAAAAASY!!! Non football season is the best season because yes this is all true for the most part but it is so draining to talk and think about. It is the time of year where my bama friends are actually tolerable to be around and I do not have to hear their lip about SAAAABAAARRR and the might taaaahhhhd. lol.

17 hours ago, GwillMac6 said:

Easy. EASY. EAAAAAAAAAASY!!! Non football season is the best season because yes this is all true for the most part but it is so draining to talk and think about. It is the time of year where my bama friends are actually tolerable to be around and I do not have to hear their lip about SAAAABAAARRR and the might taaaahhhhd. lol.

My post is true in it's entirety and you made the incorrect statement in your own post dude. I'm just setting you straight since you threw it out there. 

13 minutes ago, Tigerbelle said:

My post is true in it's entirety and you made the incorrect statement in your own post dude. I'm just setting you straight since you threw it out there. 

It is all good. I forgive you! We fam after all!! War Eagle! Enjoy this beautiful weekend and lets hope our baseball team can rally!!

So you're telling me the NFL doesn't just take UAT's word that he never failed a drug test?  What does the NFL test for by the way?  Is it just PED's or does it also include recreational drugs?  Ruben (like Julio) has always been jacked up (some dudes just are, like Bo/Herschel/Dupree), so I would expect his test to be more positive towards the recreational drugs vs. PED's.

On 4/22/2017 at 5:06 PM, oracle79 said:

So you're telling me the NFL doesn't just take UAT's word that he never failed a drug test?  What does the NFL test for by the way?  Is it just PED's or does it also include recreational drugs?  Ruben (like Julio) has always been jacked up (some dudes just are, like Bo/Herschel/Dupree), so I would expect his test to be more positive towards the recreational drugs vs. PED's.

My initial thought as well. But, correct me of I'm wrong, hadn't he just come off of a surgery? If so, could have been something to help with recovery. 

19 minutes ago, Barnacle said:

My initial thought as well. But, correct me of I'm wrong, hadn't he just come off of a surgery? If so, could have been something to help with recovery. 

Ahhh, the Lance Armstrong defense.  This only works for so long.

1 minute ago, Barnacle said:

That's not a defense. Still performance enhancing, still illegal. 

Lance Armstrong used it as a defense for years.  I agree it is still illegal in the athletic arena, but Lance used it as a defense to garner public sympathy for years.

Archived