TJ Lang transferring to South Florida

GwillMac6

Isn't there where our former asst coach dollar went as well?

Yes....and not surprised by this....probably moving down in terms of playing time for next year considering the guys coming.

1 hour ago, AU64 said:

Yes....and not surprised by this....probably moving down in terms of playing time for next year considering the guys coming.

O no doubt!! I do not blame him. He just was going to keep getting less and less playing time. Will always be class! will always be a great representation of a auburn man!

He has been a true Auburn man. I totally understand his decision with the returning players and the incoming players he realized he would be getting even less playing time. I want to thank him for his contributions to Auburn and give him a War Eagle for the way he represented Auburn while he was here.

6 minutes ago, AuburnNTexas said:

he has been a tru Auburn man. I totally understand his decision with the returning players and the incoming players he realized he would be getting even less playing time. I want to tahnk him for his contributions to Auburn and give him a War Eagle for the way he represented Auburn while he was here.

heck yah! perfectly put. Agree on every single thing you said!

Archived