Baseball vs. Arkansas - game 1.

Auburn got 1st inning single from Todd, then Estes.  Plates a run.  Daniel Robert hits one deep to right center and GONE.  Auburn leads 3-0.   Auburn currently has runners on 2nd and 3rd with 1 out.  Anthony rips one to left and its a base hit. Left fielder can't pick it up and both runs score.   Auburn leads 5-0 still 1 out in the bottom 1st.   GREAT start for Auburn baseball.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Auburn has batted around and has runners on 2nd and 3rd with 2 outs.  Jonah Todd up and he flies to right center to end the 1st.   Auburn leads 5-0

1 minute ago, mustache eagle said:

Arky starter had 6th best era in sec and we absolutely owned him

roberts walked and bases loaded.  Pitcher is getting hooked after 11 pitches.

1 out still

Should add he threw 8 balls in 11 pitches. Wish we could've gone a little deeper on him, but i don't mind breaking up the bullpen. Should send thompson down to the pen to warm-up

keegan is having an OK night on mound but they have hit him.  I hate to say it but I think we will need 10 runs to win.  One of the best things happening now is depleting their bullpen ... hopefully impacts the entire weekend.

2 run single up the middle by connor davis ... who has had some good at bats.  

9-2

this new reliever threw a couple of poor pitches before the connor davis hit ... which was not where the catcher was set up for

Now that was bizarre.  Sharp grounder to 3rd, off the 3rd baseman and to his left and it rolls all the way into shallow right center...yes you head that...shallow right center.   Runners on 1st and 3rd still 1 out and its 10-2 Tigers

10-2 (ETA arkansas didn't lose a run lol) auburn, Single or error on the 3B hard to tell with just how hard that ball was hit. Hit the glove, then his knee then shot to towards second base and out into rightfield.

Archived