uat vs msu baseball

PowerOfDixieland

Anybody see what happened in Starkville (late) last night in game two of the doubleheader?  Updyke's having a historically bad season had a no hitter going against MSU through five innings...gave up 9 in the bottom of the sixth.  Went to extra innings and the Hammerin' Harvey's put up 3 runs in the eleventh for what looked like the chance to salvage the final game in that series.  MSU tied it in the bottom of the eleventh and then won it in the thirteenth.  I'm not a karma guy, but when you thump your chest about an 18-1 win over Alcorn there's likely going to be some payback.  

Newly renovated stadium...$42 Million, Five year contract for new coach to go with new stadium...$2.5 Million, same old crap team...priceless.

57 minutes ago, PowerOfDixieland said:

when you thump your chest about an 18-1 win over Alcorn there's likely going to be some payback.  

Rhere did you see that?

Also I was pulling for Bama and aint ashamed to say it cuz I don't want to end up losing the division or lose a place to Miss St in the final standings by ending up 1 game behind them in either scenario...or to finish tied with them if we lose the tie breaker by losing the series to them next week. I pull for Bama to beat someone if it's best for Auburn.

2 hours ago, ellitor said:

Rhere did you see that?

Also I was pulling for Bama and aint ashamed to say it cuz I don't want to end up losing the division or lose a place to Miss St in the final standings by ending up 1 game behind them in either scenario...or to finish tied with them if we lose the tie breaker by losing the series to them next week. I pull for Bama to beat someone if it's best for Auburn.

I never cheer for bammer in anything regardless of the situation. My opinion is AUburn should handle it's  own business and not depend on another team to do what AUburn should've done. I especially don't want to have to depend on updyke u. Yes, I'm a hater.  

2 hours ago, ellitor said:

Also I was pulling for Bama and aint ashamed to say it...

I ain't ashamed to say that's completely effed up.  Tells me a lot about you, which I already suspected.  Sheesh.

Archived