Baseball vs. Arkansas Game 3

To the top of the 5th we go, still 6-5 Auburn and Mitchell in to pitch (boy I hope he is better today than yesterday).

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, tigerbrotha12 said:

B5: 6-5 AU. 1 out, runner on first. Jonah Todd at the dish.

Thanks for the help, I'm trying to work too.

I would sure hate to be Butch if Mitchell doesn't last the remainder of the game- enee-meneee-minee-hell no.

Mitchell looking good....Hope he can take it to the house....would be nice not to have to use Cole.

Auburn is 3 up and 3 down. The game is speeding up a little . Still, a one run lead does not feel very comfortable. 

They obviously worked on Mitchell not racing. I love a guy who gets the ball and throws it but some times he looks like a racehorse on Red Bull. He's collecting himself between pitches a little better today. 

Just now, AU64 said:

Auburn is 3 up and 3 down. The game is speeding up a little . Still, a one run lead does not feel very comfortable. 

I think we need three runs.

Arkansas ties the game up at 6 apiece but we get out of the inning; another pitcher for Arkansas (the one the got the win yesterday).

Ingram walks , and Jarvis doubles, and the Tigers have runners on 2nd & 3rd with no outs in the bottom of the 7th.

Not sure I've ever seen three defenders on the left side of the infield and playing up. 

If Josh Anthony were any hotter he'd be Haley's Comet. Good Lord is he swinging it well. SEC player of the week alert. 

Anthony doubles to bring 2 runners in , and still no outs; you sure you only want 3 Autigeremt?

I'll take 10 but 3 will do. lol

23 minutes ago, autigeremt said:

I think we need three runs.

OK....glad to oblige....

Archived