Baseball vs. Arkansas Game 3

War Eagle! Awesome to get a big victory for a televised game. 

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was coming back from the restroom when Ingram hat the blast in the eighth. Sounded like a gunshot, only question was would it clear the scoreboard. 

One of the best games I've seen in a long time. Not many cheap outs on either side. There's something special going on in the Auburn clubhouse. If hitting is contagious those Tigers are SICK. 

Wow Ingram and Anthony are completely different players at the plate. Really good to see them get going. This team is killing the ball right now. Big week coming up. WDE!

I'm thoroughly impressed by these players.  Gritty pitching, hitting, base running and fielding!

even a gritty outing by Watson to start the game on the hill.  If Anthony and Ingram keep this up ... wow.

mize, Thompson, and Daniel as starters ... with the way we are playing ... I wouldn't want to be our opponents right now.

btw, Florida, USC and arky starters have not faired well again may our boys.

Baseball is a strange game...yesterday it was pop flies and K's.  Today it was extra base hits all over the place.

Gotta take 'em one day at a time and never assume that something that happened today will carry over to tomorrow.

3 hours ago, Bigbens42 said:

Man did the bats come alive this series. 

Crazy the power numbers we've put up the last couple weeks. The HRs are a much welcomed addition to the hitting arsenal for these guys. 

Archived