Wide Receivers

corchjay

idk if this is the right place to post but Kyle Davis is back on Social media.  He tweeted earlier.  His twitter location says Auburn on it.  Does anyone know if he's back on campus?

7 minutes ago, KerryThachWDE said:

idk if this is the right place to post but Kyle Davis is back on Social media.  He tweeted earlier.  His twitter location says Auburn on it.  Does anyone know if he's back on campus?

Don't know for certain but the timing is right for the summer mini semesters.  

On 4/27/2017 at 11:17 AM, ToomersStreet said:

There is no excuse for not having talent.  The receivers have plenty of that.  The question is coaching.  Kodi has one year at Samford coaching running backs, one year at MTSU coaching receivers, one year at Arizona State coaching receivers, and one year at Auburn coaching receivers.  Four total years of combined experience, three years coaching receivers.  So not a lot of experience, BUT Kodi could be a coaching prodigy.  We don't really know.  There isn't a lot of data to go off of.  Like Rhett Lashlee, Gus has fast tracked Kodi's success.  With Stidham at QB, Chip running the offense and Gorgeous Borges as an analyst, I think there will be ample opportunity to see how well Kodi has coached these receivers.  

Much of my evaluation on Kodi will come when he has a chance to bring in the WRs he's recruited. Not to discredit his coaching abilities but i just see these young WRs as studs who will go out and make plays regardless of who's the coach. They're much better polished WRs than we've had in the past coming into the program. They just need more opportunities to showcase it and having JS and a new OC does that. 

57 minutes ago, KerryThachWDE said:

Yep. He's been back for a few days....more like a week.

3 hours ago, WarEagle1983 said:

Yep. He's been back for a few days....more like a week.

Glad to know this board has Twitter stalkers doing the dirty work for us. ????

6 minutes ago, thaitopher said:

Glad to know this board has Twitter stalkers doing the dirty work for us. ????

Instagram :) 

16 minutes ago, WarEagle1983 said:

Instagram :) 

Ha! Of course. I am a few years too old for that. I jumped on the Facebook and Twitter bandwagon but adding one more social media app is one step too many for my old ways. 

15 hours ago, KerryThachWDE said:

I've heard some chatter he is back. But nothing concrete. 

14 hours ago, WarEagle1983 said:

Much of my evaluation on Kodi will come when he has a chance to bring in the WRs he's recruited. Not to discredit his coaching abilities but i just see these young WRs as studs who will go out and make plays regardless of who's the coach. They're much better polished WRs than we've had in the past coming into the program. They just need more opportunities to showcase it and having JS and a new OC does that. 

Yep. The WR struggled for most of the spring but the lights started to come on for most at the end. There is some NFL day one draft talent on this AU team at WR. Lot of the spring issues were from the new offense. This should get worked out this summer. 

15 hours ago, WarEagle1983 said:

Of course, if this current crop of receivers performs well (regardless of whether that's due to Kodi's coaching or their own, innate talents), it makes Kodi's job of recruiting new WRs easier. 

9 minutes ago, triangletiger said:

Of course, if this current crop of receivers performs well (regardless of whether that's due to Kodi's coaching or their own, innate talents), it makes Kodi's job of recruiting new WRs easier. 

It should. 

By KD potentially being "back," do we mean back participating in team stuff or just back on campus taking classes and still trying to sort through whatever caused him to take leave in the first place?

6 hours ago, Tivo48 said:

By KD potentially being "back," do we mean back participating in team stuff or just back on campus taking classes and still trying to sort through whatever caused him to take leave in the first place?

?

6 hours ago, Tivo48 said:

That part i'm not going to speculate about b/c i don't 100% confirmation but he was back in Auburn for a few days. He attended his girlfriend's graduation. He came back the week of finals but i don't know if it was to complete finals. A day or two later he posted a photo of him in Atlanta. 

7 hours ago, Tivo48 said:

No one really knows at the moment

Archived