Monty Adams and Carl Lawson Draft talk

GwillMac6

It is not a good look for our two 5 stars to be waiting this late. It will be even worse for us with Byron Cowart former number 1 player in the country if he even gets drafted at all at this point when he comes out for the draft after his jr or sr years.

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, GwillMac6 said:

I thought he did have his degree but since he was a winter graduate and not summer he could not go to the senior bowl.

rule is... if you are an underclassman, you have to at least have your degree to participate in the senior bowl...

rule in place so 4th year juniors could play in the game...

1 minute ago, Altima said:

rule is... if you are an underclassman, you have to at least have your degree to participate in the senior bowl...

rule in place so 4th year juniors could play in the game...

yup just looked it up he wil graduate in may. good call fat guy in a little suit!

5 minutes ago, JDUBB4AU said:

It's not about being fair. It's about how they performed vs big time teams . 

Tell that to Monty Adams.  I thought he performed pretty well against big time teams

I just saw where a player from South Alabama was drafted in the second round while  Adams and Lawson sit cooling their heels. Does that give you any indication where our player development is?

Just now, WeagleAU said:

Tell that to Monty Adams.  I thought he performed pretty well against big time teams

I agree. He looked good. I am shocked. 

Just now, Altima said:

I thought the word was Monty Adams had a great senior bowl...

I was there. He dominated and I am not kidding. Basically made every tackle when he was in the game. 

1 minute ago, milehighfan said:

I just saw where a player from South Alabama was drafted in the second round while  Adams and Lawson sit cooling their heels. Does that give you any indication where our player development is?

pretty sure most in here would admit we lack in that area. We always talk about it and complain about it. Gus and chizik both have the same track record with the nfl draft. they had 1 really great year and the rest of the years.......... meh not a whole lot to write home about. I remember one of Chiz years Lemonier was the only guy we had drafted.

Draft experts kept saying Monty was inconsistent. Our players have had that problem too. Doesn't help that Carl was getting held and double team almost every play too!

AHHHHHHHHHH heck yes!!!!!!! since Rodgers is my second favorite player in the NFL ( first is cam duh!) I watch every packer game so I love this pick even more than I normally would! Going to a great organization. Very well run.

When was the last time AU had a player on GB? Greene? Congrats Monty!  Go beast mode. 

1 minute ago, AUBwins said:

When was the last time AU had a player on GB? Greene? Congrats Monty!  Go beast mode. 

Jermaine Whitehead and Ryan White 

1 minute ago, AUBwins said:

Pat Lee won a ring with them when they won against the steelers a few years ago!

Just now, WFE12 said:

Jermaine Whitehead and Ryan White 

lol but how long did that last? They had a cup of coffee with them for sure.

3 minutes ago, milehighfan said:

Hopefully, Lawson and Rudy will hear their names called before the night is through.

Highly doubt Rudy gets drafted tonight

Just now, WFE12 said:

Highly doubt Rudy gets drafted tonight

I honestly just hope he is drafted at all. Have not heard hardly anything about him when it comes to the nfl draft since he was hurt at the senior bowl.

Archived