2018 5* QB Justin Fields

ellitor

1 hour ago, Tiger said:

When I was 18 all you had to do was show me the women around LA and I would've committed lolol

Unless you stopped by Tempe, Arizona.

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
19 hours ago, lost said:

I still believe with Fields that this season and how it plays out could be the telling factor on who gets him.  If Auburn flounders, then there will be a lot of noise about Gus's future and the teams stability.  If Auburn does well then Gus's job will be stable and everything will look rosy for our program.  Also will FSU flounder, or will they beat bama in the opener ?  That will go a long ways i think in Field's decision.  Another dominating year for satan and the toothless ones and they again can pick and choose as they please--- (vomit)

I'm basing my prediction on AU winning 10 games. Maybe 9 wins. 8 and everything is out the window. No excuses this year. The pieces are there to make a lot of noise. 

3 minutes ago, WarDamnEagleWDE said:

Any of you ever spent any time at FSU? Lord have mercy at the ladies. 

Yes. #2 IMO.

3 hours ago, ellitor said:

Yes. #2 IMO.

I admit the ladies at FSU are very nice.  I believe it was Dye that stated the fact that the #1 in student population attending Auburn was girls from Florida. What I am saying is girls from Florida were on the top of the list as far as students enrolled at Auburn numbers wise when he was coaching.  I am not sure if this is still the case though. We are still looking good for Fields. As WDE stated Wooten is a factor in helping with Fields.  I believe we will have a great season, but should we not win at least 10 games we probably don't get JF.  I see us losing 1 game this year and winning the SEC though.

1 hour ago, AUDevil said:

I'm designing 3 projects on FSU's campus right now...it's not bad scenery.

Went to FSU. Graduation was a sad, sad day

16 hours ago, WarDamnEagleWDE said:

In Pasadena I was with my gf and had to just peak as they passed by. When they walked by my gf would ask if I saw those whores... I said "nah where were they" 

23 hours ago, WarDamnEagleWDE said:

My brother was recruited by FSU back in the day and they had quite the "entertainment" provided for the recruits.  His campus "host" was nicknamed squirrel.  I guess she liked nuts or something.:Sing:

Shouldn't this line of conversation be moved to "Lusting over campus chicks" or something? Any more news on Justin Fields?

34 minutes ago, ArgoEagle said:

Any more news on Justin Fields?

No and we are in a dead period so there likely won't be anything significant besides what he may do at The Opening this week.

12 minutes ago, ellitor said:

No and we are in a dead period so there likely won't be anything significant besides what he may do at The Opening this week.

I know everybody's bored, as I am, and can't wait til foot ball season gets here. I was trying to follow in your footsteps and get the de-railed thread back on topic.

21 minutes ago, ArgoEagle said:

I know everybody's bored, as I am, and can't wait til foot ball season gets here. I was trying to follow in your footsteps and get the de-railed thread back on topic.

You're good & were right to do so.

Maybe a new topic: best walk on ever besides Kevin Greene?   Or best special teams player.  I don't know hardly any walk ons.  Ok...I know one or two.  Special teams player might be fun.

1 minute ago, ellitor said:

You're good & were right to do so.

Probably ruined golf's day.

8 minutes ago, ArgoEagle said:

Probably ruined golf's day.

Na. He's still gonna drink beer & "scout talent" so he's good.

Four CBs have come in for Corral to UGA in the last day or so. This can only mean good news for Auburn since I can't imagine there would be any way that UGA could get two five star QBs in one class. 

2 hours ago, Beaker said:

Maybe a new topic: best walk on ever besides Kevin Greene?   Or best special teams player.  I don't know hardly any walk ons.  Ok...I know one or two.  Special teams player might be fun.

Danny Skutack

10 hours ago, tigerfangs said:

In Pasadena I was with my gf and had to just peak as they passed by. When they walked by my gf would ask if I saw those whores... I said "nah where were they" 

? Went to Myrtle Beach with the wife, and kids in 1991. Sitting in my little beach chair at the waters edge, with the wife, and youngest child on a towel about 25' behind me. Look to my left, about 50 yards away, here comes about a dozen of the Hawaiian Tropic girls! I had to sit perfectly still as all of them stepped over my outstretched legs right in front of my wife. I was scared to move, and knew if I turned my head I was probably a dead man.

1 hour ago, thaitopher said:

Four CBs have come in for Corral to UGA in the last day or so. This can only mean good news for Auburn since I can't imagine there would be any way that UGA could get two five star QBs in one class. 

I can't stress this enough. The only CB picks worth any value for the most part are ones from the reporters covering the teams involved in the recruitment. None of the picks are from UGA 247 writers so they mean nothing. Even though AU sources say they are wrong all UGA 247 writers feel they lead for Fields. When they change their picks to Corral then it will be worth noting.

Stay on Fields peeps. If you want to talk ladies take it to the woodshed or another relevant forum.

Well is there a CB of any relevance that is aligned with the 'good guys'?

Archived