2018 5* QB Justin Fields

ellitor

5 hours ago, Gowebb11 said:

Lawrence has a cannon and is one of the most accurate QBs I have ever seen. They better protect him though. He's thin as paper in his upper body. 

I wold take JF over TL everyday of the week. TL is a stud, but JF is a once a decade type of player IMO.

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Georgia pups just offered preferred walk on to JF's high school teammate receiver! He and JF were at Georgia for this wideout to visit. Sounds a lotta fishy slimy to me, how about you guys?

9 minutes ago, toddc said:

Georgia pups just offered preferred walk on to JF's high school teammate receiver! He and JF were at Georgia for this wideout to visit. Sounds a lotta fishy slimy to me, how about you guys?

just recruiting at the big boy level. Happens all the time. 

16 hours ago, Gowebb11 said:

Lawrence has a cannon and is one of the most accurate QBs I have ever seen. They better protect him though. He's thin as paper in his upper body. 

He threw a bullet on a slant pass for a TD.   Still though,. I am way high on Fields...and Gatewood too really

On ‎8‎/‎27‎/‎2017 at 11:22 PM, ClaytonAU said:

Bartram Trail's secondary was horrible too. But T-Lawrence was straight cash. 

I'm not debating the fact that he is good. His numbers speak for themselves. I was just giving an honest observation as someone that's watched him for the last four years.

13 hours ago, toddc said:

Apparently he stayed and watched the fight this weekend in Athens too. People in Rant are saying he and his dad ate lunch with Kirby the day after the fight. Hate this if true.

1 hour ago, JFDTiger80 said:

Apparently he stayed and watched the fight this weekend in Athens too. People in Rant are saying he and his dad ate lunch with Kirby the day after the fight. Hate this if true.

JF and his dad are smarter than to think UGA offering a walk on to his friend will convince JF to go there. They want to see results on the field. This was a ploy to get an extra visit out of JF.  I am sure UGA will gladly take the wr as a walk on but JF and his dad will not be persuaded because his high school buddy is going to UGA. Remember the business decision comment. They want what is going to be best for JF.

1 hour ago, austudnt23 said:

JF and his dad are smarter than to think UGA offering a walk on to his friend will convince JF to go there. They want to see results on the field. This was a ploy to get an extra visit out of JF.  I am sure UGA will gladly take the wr as a walk on but JF and his dad will not be persuaded because his high school buddy is going to UGA. Remember the business decision comment. They want what is going to be best for JF.

Sorry, but was this a typeo?  You think it WILL or it WILL NOT convince him?  

3 hours ago, austudnt23 said:

and until you get the packet/offer from the AD  to fax in, it's all "recruiting".

2 hours ago, lkeel75 said:

Sorry, but was this a typeo?  You think it WILL or it WILL NOT convince him?  

Will not. They are not going to go for this. Now if UGA looks like a better fit etc. During the season we will be in trouble. I don't expect that to happen though. 

I hope we stomp the s#!t out them dawgs this year. I am tired of losing to them. Recruits and games.

On 8/29/2017 at 8:59 PM, kd4au said:

I hope we stomp the s#!t out them dawgs this year. I am tired of losing to them. Recruits and games.

We get our fair share out of their state. We Def haven't lost JF to them. They have gained ground I will say that. Wait until after 2nd week of season we will have a better feel for everything with JF. We are still in good shape as long as we produce. 

https://n.rivals.com/news/weekend-visits-where-will-five-of-georgia-s-best-be so the author of this mentions auburn with regards to Fields but flat out says it's a two team race between UGA and FSU. I love listening to 23 and e but is there a reason we are getting info from our guys but the national message is so different?

2 hours ago, wareagle13 said:

https://n.rivals.com/news/weekend-visits-where-will-five-of-georgia-s-best-be so the author of this mentions auburn with regards to Fields but flat out says it's a two team race between UGA and FSU. I love listening to 23 and e but is there a reason we are getting info from our guys but the national message is so different?

Because there is a national  conspiracy against Auburn and ALL of the recruiting analysts hate us, including Keith Neihbur who also changed his CB pick away from Auburn.

1 minute ago, thaitopher said:

Because there is a national  conspiracy against Auburn and ALL of the recruiting analysts hate us, including Keith Neihbur who also changed his CB pick away from Auburn.

Did KN really change the CB pick? Oh well. 

Never had much hope in him anyway.

Just now, aujeff11 said:

Did KN really change the CB pick? Oh well. 

Never had much hope in him anyway.

I am not sure if he picked a team, but I recall him at least setting it to cloudy/foggy/hazy - whatever that weird symbol is they use. 

Much ado about nothing. The Kid will make an informed decision on His time table. JMHO

I feel good if it comes down to an Auburn Georgia battle. Our offense will be a much better fit for Fields. Plus Georgia had a terrible offense last year.

Visits: Where will five of Georgia's best be this weekend?

Chad Simmons | Recruiting Analyst

This weekend if the first full weekend of the 2017 college football season, so many of the top prospects in the country will be on visits. Most will be unofficial visits, and here are five big names that are uncommitted in Georgia's 2018 class that will be watching a school they are interested in play.

Game: Alabama vs. Florida State

will be in Atlanta to see the Crimson Tide and the Seminoles play. How many are jealous? Fields will be there watching Florida State closely. He has said for over a month now that he wants to watch some games this fall, then commit. Georgia is another schools Fields has high interest in, and he was there last Saturday with his family. Auburn is hanging around too, but right now, this is Jimbo Fisher vs. Kirby Smart for the No. 2 prospect in the country. Fisher and the 'Noles will have the first chance to impress this season.

this was a free article on rivals. That was their justin fields tidbit. Def makes it seem like we are running a distant third. This is the article the poster was talking about above.

1 hour ago, Samau said:

Well all I can say is if you are a premium member of Au rivals be sure to read the War Room. I think 23 knows what he is talking about. 

No one is doubting 23. We are just giving ANOTHER evidence of how little the national recruiting analysts think of AU in these high profile crutin battles. Nothing new. nothing has changed. 

Archived