2018 5* QB Justin Fields

ellitor

19 minutes ago, Jgarrett7 said:

Sorry if I missed it but, did we know he was going to uga right after the visit to Auburn or is this new info?

We knew.

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not a single little tidbit of news from JF overnight stay! Someone's third cousins sister in laws friend hairdresser married to a towel boy has to have heard something !!!!

7 minutes ago, toddc said:

Not a single little tidbit of news from JF overnight stay! Someone's third cousins sister in laws friend hairdresser married to a towel boy has to have heard something !!!!

It's behind paywall. 

7 minutes ago, toddc said:

Check WDE & 23s posts. Anything else I've seen right now is behind a pay wall.

Oh there is the SEC Country article from a page or 2 back.

20 hours ago, Samau said:

It sounds like we made a lot of progress with Fields and I am very excited, however even assuming he is a silent commitment it really doesn't mean to much especially if he is visiting other programs. For example I think he is visiting Georgia this wk end. 

Welcome Sam

1 hour ago, AlaskanFAN said:

Anyone know if Fields and former DE Penn St. commit Micah Parsons were friends or keep in touch?

Haven't seen them mentioned together in an article since they decommitted.

Interesting quote from Kearis FWIW

“(Fields and Jackson) prefer to play together, but it’ll be all based on what’s best for us,” Jackson said. “I wish it was (a package deal), but right now it’s looking like just what’s going to be best.”

Yep best for him to go GA and Fields to come here. He'll be fine with Fromm and Eason anyway.

19 minutes ago, The Plainsman said:

My intuition is to move on from wishing Fields signs with AU.    

Moving on from wishing to believing right?

Add Jarrett Stidham as a primary recruiter for Fields along with Chip, Cam, & the Wootens in your minds folks. JS has done a fantastic job here Developing a rapport with Justin. Whether he is here 1, 2, or 3 years JS is a very active recruiter when prospects come in & is doing everything he can to help build AU up after he is gone.

1 hour ago, ellitor said:

Add Jarrett Stidham as a primary recruiter for Fields along with Chip, Cam, & the Wootens in your minds folks. JS has done a fantastic job here Developing a rapport with Justin. Whether he is here 1, 2, or 3 years JS is a very active recruiter when prospects come in & is doing everything he can to help build AU up after he is gone.

I really love hearing this about current players and recruits. War damn Stidham!

50 minutes ago, Samau said:

Any updates on how his Ga visit went this wk end? I hope we still lead!

The visit is not over yet but we are likely going to still have a big lead regardless. If he doesn't commit to them & Corral does when he visits there in a couple weeks then the pups will likely be out. FSU is the bigger threat IMO regardless.

4 hours ago, ellitor said:

I love hearing this for so many reasons. So glad he's stepped into that role. Let's hope he's a solid recruiting tool (like Cam is) after he's gone. 

4 hours ago, ellitor said:

Oh my gosh that is so good to see. He really does love AU...From what I've seen Cam has'nt directly recruited Fields but indirectly I guess so..All that you said combined with him saying that he loves the family vibe here and Matt Corral committing to GA *crosses fingers* And he is as good as ours.

Archived